Chapter 2-Alexa...

Joel's POV:

*That same day*

I woke up to find Lizzie gone. I suppose she is taking care of Alice. That's what she does every morning when she wakes up. I went to record another Minecraft video. Lizzie has pretty much gone back to her regular uploading schedule, but sometimes it's off by a few days. But that's fine. We all have a life in ourselves. We're not robots. It's really lucky that our fans understood us though.

Anyways, while I was recording a video, I heard a loud noise coming from the front door. I went to check, but no one was there! I supposed that Lizzie went out so I went back to a recording mode. I can always just delete that part with the power of editing!

~~

After I finished recording, I got a call from an unknown person.

???=Unknown

J=Joel

*Call Starts*

???-Hello, Joel...

J-Who are you?

???-I...am your worst nightmare!

J-What!?

???-Just kidding...You don't need to know who I am..Just note...That YOU WILL be mine one day...Hehehe...

J-What?! What are you talking about? Who are you!?

???-You don't need to know that, Hon.....GoodBye...

*Call Ends*

Joel: "Wait! What?! Hello?!"

       Ugh. Why does this happen to me every single time!? Why!? Whatever. Let's just go for a nice and peaceful walk instead.

      I went out the door and began my walk. While I was walking along the path, I accidentally bumped into someone.

Joel: "Oops! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?!"

Girl: "Yeah, I'm fine..."

Joel: "Hi. My name's Joel. What can I call you?"

Girl: "Alexa."

Joel "So, what do you do for fun?"

Alexa: "I pretty much play...I don't want to say this...Because you might laugh at me.."

Joel: "It's fine...I won't. I promise."

Alexa: "Ok then...I play Minecraft."

Joel "Really!? Me too! I have a channel on it too!"

Alexa: "Really!? You do!? That's awesome! Can I come over to your house to play?"

        I don't really want Lizzie to mistaken us, but she seems like a really nice girl...

Joel: "Sure!"

Alexa: "Let's go then!"

        We went to my house and I showed her my channel. After that, we played Minecraft on the XBox for a while. We promised to skype each other later in the afternoon. She then left and I decided to go to Oli's house for a bit since I'm so bored right now.

Alexa's POV: (Didn't think of that, did you?)

         I feel really bad that I have to do this to Joel, but it's for Brad. I'll do anything for him....

====================================

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter!

Question: What do you think Alexa is planning to do?

Do you think that she is the villain of this book?

And WHO is Brad exactly?

                   Read To Find Out! :)

                            Bye!! ♥♥