Chapter 12-Waiting..

Joel's POV:

I sat down on a chair beside Lizzie's bed. It has been 3 weeks since Lizzie got into a coma and some of her friends have been starting to lose some hope for her.

But I still haven't.

I would wait as long as 10 years for Lizzie to be awake again.

I will.

{A few days later....}

I wandered around our backyard.

It was still filled with the same scent as it has been before.

The memories began floating back in..

{FlashBack}

I woke up to the sound of a humming sound to a song.

I put on a shirt and jeans and then followed the humming sound which appears to be Lizzie.

She was planting flowers in the backyard.

When I tapped on her shoulder, she looked up and saw me.

She got back up and greeted me with her angelic voice.

Lizzie: "Good morning Joel!"

Joel: "Good morning.."

I said before yawning.

Hey, I still wasn't fully awake yet ok!

Anyways, I saw that she was wearing something a bit different today.

It wasn't like her usual clothing.

Lizzie noticed that I was looking at her clothing. (A/N, Not in a weird way though, just to put that out there..)

Lizzie: "This is the new clothes that I just bought! Isn't it cute!"

She spun around for me to see.

She wore a suit kind of thing, you know like the ones where its blue and 2 lines to the bottom part of the clothing. Yeah, that one. And inside, she wore a white and black striped shirt with white vans and a hat.

(A/N, Its pictured really pretty in my mind, but its super hard to explain it in words because I don't know what that suit thing is called...Sorry!)

Anyways, I looked at what she was planting.

Apparently, she was planting some sunflowers, tulips, and daisies.

But no roses, somehow.

I asked her why, because she used to love roses.

Lizzie: "Its because you know how there is a saying like, no matter how pretty roses are, they will always have thorns on them. Just like love...."

I shook my head no.

She shrugged.

Lizzie: "Oh whatever. It's fine. I'm gonna keep planting the seeds now!"

She went back to her work.

I smiled.

She is so cute sometimes.....

{End Of FlashBack}

That was one of my best memories of them all.

But there's so much, I can't even count...

Why?

Because I love her so much........

====================================

Hey guys! And finally! A chapter! In like, 10 years! And I'm sorry that I didn't post last Monday or Sunday, but it all bc of school and everyone has a life. So yeah...So sorry again. But I will try to post two today. One on jizzie and the other one on travlyn! So stay tuned for it today or the following two days!

And this chapter for me while I was writing it, was a bit weird because Lizzie was a bit different in it somehow. I don't know why but she sounded different even though I wrote the story. XD

Anyways, that's all for today now! Bye!!

AND THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 80 FOLLOWERS!!

Bye!! (ಡωಡ) τнänκ чöü