THANK YOU!!!!

GUYS!!! JUST EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS!!! I HAVE REACHED 50 FOLLOWERS!!! HOORAY!!! ITS LIKE LITERALLY HALFWAY TO 100!! IM JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Here is a pretty long A/N if you want to read it. If you dont then just skip it!

A/N:

Hey guys!! I just want to thank you all for following me and reading my stories, basically.

I remember when I first started on WattPad. I just wanted to read jizzie books and then I thought, why not just start one of my own? So I did.

But I never knew that my stories would get read by so many of you. When I got my first ever comment on my story, I was literally trying to stop myself from screaming my happiness! It was from KawaiiPinkKitty and she said,

"Your so good"

Or something like that. I was like, Omg! My first ever comment!!!!! YES!!!!!

Then I went to read some stories. At first, I thought, should I even comment? What if other people hate me? But I soon started to realize that the people on wattpad are all friendly.

Then my followers started to grow as I began to write more stories. It was SO AMAZING!

I went from 10 followers...

To 20 followers...

Then to 30 followers...

Soon to 40 followers..

And then finally to 50 followers...

Which is where I am right now. I am just really thankful that I met a such good and amazing friend on WattPad. WattPad has tuaght me to not be a shy girl anymore (even though at school I still am). But to just be brave, and do what you love. So I also want to thank you WattPad for making, well. WattPad. If it wasnt for Wattpad, I wouldnt be here talking about this. I would still be at home, probably watching tv and dreaming of becoming one of those people who everyone likes. But all I have ever dreamed of was to have people like my stories. I just love writing and I want other people's opinion's on it. Not just my friend's, but you guys. So I just want to thank you everyone who has supported me through my entire journey in WattPad.

This kind of sounds like Im leaving wattpad or something, but Im not! XD.

Anyways, I hope you all an amazing day or night, in my case! Bye!! ♥♥♥♥♥