Chapter 8: The Interrogation

Song: Not Alone by Darren Criss

"This place is dreadful," Commented Draco as he let go of Hermione's arm. They had just apparated to Azkaban.

"Come on Malfoy, time is ticking and you're not supposed to be here," Said an on edge Hermione.

The two walked into the doors of Azkaban and into a cold gray lobby. There was an old man sitting behind the counter who greeted them, "Welcome to Azkaban, how may I help you?"

Hermione spoke up, "I'm meeting Harry Potter here, to interrogate Gregory Goyle."

The man pointed to a hall on his right, "Mr.Potter's in the third room to the left."

"Thank you sir," Replied Hermione.

Draco and Hermione left the lobby and walked down the hall to the interrogation room. Hermione opened the door and walked in, she immediately noticed Harry sitting at a table on the side of the room. The smile on his face disappeared when he saw Draco.

"What is he doing here?" Asked Harry.

"He insisted on coming, just ignore him." Stated Hermione.

Harry glared at Draco, "I'll try."

Draco pulled a chair out from under the table and sat down. The two handsome men stared at each other in utter hatred.

"So..." Started Harry

"So," Repeated Draco.

"Why are you hanging out with Hermione so much?" Asked Harry.

"Our apartments are aright across from each other we run into each other a lot. It's a small world Potter." Answered Draco.

"It Sure is Malfoy... " Said Harry.

"You two better be civil until this interrogation is over." Interrupted Hermione. She sat down next to her best friend.

Draco let out a long breath then leaned back in his chair. He ran his fingers through his platinum blonde hair in anticipation of seeing his old friend. A few moments later Gregory Goyle entered the room he was lead by an Azkaban guard.

The guard pushed him down into a chair and tightened his restraints. When the guard left Harry put some more magical restraints on him.

Hermione noticed Draco tense up beside her. Dracos' eyes were fixed on the monster across from him.

"How cute... the boy who lived, the brightest witch of our age, and a former death eater all in the same room." Said Goyle as he stared at the people sitting across from him.

Harry ignored him, "We have evidence that proves that you were in possession of the resurrection stone."

"Is that a crime?" Asked Goyle sarcastically.

Hermione answered, "Yes. After the war all dark objects were supposed to be turned into the ministry."

Harry continued, "I also have reason to believe that you were trying to bring back Voldemort back. Plus you assaulted an auror."

Goyle rolled his eyes and tugged on his restraints, "Lets hurry this up, I'm getting bored."

"Is there anyone else working with you?" Asked Hermione.