Sequel Anouncement

I have previously said that I won't write a sequel, but after attempting to write an epilogue I realized I was making too big of a jump. Draco and Hermione had just moved together. It just seemed wrong to jump from them moving into together in one chapter, and married with kids in the other.

The sequel for Apartment 23 & 24 probably won't be put on Wattpad until early July. I have a really busy summer and I want to write it all out before publishing it.

I wouldn't necessarily call this a sequel, but it kinda is. This story is gonna follow Harry, Theo, and Draco mainly. However it is still going to have Dramione elements in it and it's going to include Draco and Hermione's future together.

The title of the sequel is: Wild Magic. If you read below this you'll see a teaser for what is to come.

A bet. That's all it took to get Harry, Draco, and Theo to journey into the wilderness together.

How did that happen? Well... Dumbledore was rumored to have left behind A powerful magical object. In the wrong hands it could bring the wizarding world to its knees. Harry was assigned by the auror department to track it down and get it before anyone else could.

Nobody in the auror department wanted to go with Harry on the dangerous mission. Hermione would have but she had been promoted to second in command and needed her training. Harry was stuck and he had to have two companions to come along with him. It was regulation. In a silly bet he managed to get Draco and Theo to come along.

Three unlikely friends step into the unknown on a treacherous mission. Will they come back with the prize or watch their world crumble?

Please comment and tell me your opinions on the description you just read. It would be greatly appreciated.

Be prepared to laugh your asses off, I plan on making this pretty comical.

When I publish Wild Magic I'll make sure to let y'all know by putting a reminder out on this story. Make sure to keep this in your library, so you don't miss out.

If you like Apartment 23 & 24 make sure to check out Den1212 s The Lost Dragon.

Thanks for all of the support, love, comments, and votes. I wouldn't be continuing this if it wasn't for y'all.

-MC