Chapter 18: Harry Hunt

Song: I'm Still Standing by Elton John 

"Pack your backpack kids we're going on a hunt, a Harry hunt, for the boy who lived," Said Theo comically as he paced around Hermione's living room. He had a backpack on and held onto the straps like a school boy.

"Theo, that's not funny," Said Hermione as she ran around her apartment, looking for stuff she might need on their journey.

Luna looked around the room aimlessly, he eyes landed on the clock in the kitchen, "It's almost midnight 'Mione."

The brunette quickened her pace as she ran around the room throwing stuff into her beaded handbag. It was the same handbag she used when she went horcrux hunting with Harry and Ron.

Draco sat at the end of the couch with his legs propped up on the coffee table. He glanced down at his expensive watch, "It will be midnight in twenty seconds..." He counted down to midnight just to get on Hermione's nerves and it worked.

Right before Draco said 'one' Hermione grabbed his hand, Theo and Luna both grabbed her shoulder right before she apparated away.

All four of them arrived in the middle of the woods, in a pile of limbs. Hermione had landed on top of Draco, he let out a small moan of pain.

"Granger, I think you broke my spine," Teased Draco as he stood and brushed himself off.

"Sorry, I'm not used to apparating with so many people," said Hermione as she looked around the familiar patch of woods.

"Where are we?" Questioned Theo.

"The forest of Dean," Answered Hermione right before she disappeared into thin air.

Draco, Theo, and Luna made eye contact with each other.

"Did she just leave us here?" Asked Theo, annoyed.

"Granger?" Called out Draco, he waited a moment and still didn't have a response, "Granger!"

They heard a muffled, "Hold on a second." A moment later Hermione appeared in a small clearing in front of them. There was a small tent behind her, the others looked very confused.

"I had to take the protective charms down," Said Hermione before she moved to go into the small tent. The others followed her.

"Why are we in a tent in the middle of the woods?" Questioned Draco, he ran his fingers over the dusty table.

"When Harry, Ron, and I were looking for Horcruxes we used it. We had to abandon it at one point due to snatchers finding us. I figured we might have to use it at some point, so I came back for it." Explained Hermione.

"Oooo bunk beds," Said Theo as he walked away, "I call top bunk."

"Some times I wonder how he manages to function in society." Commented Draco, sighing.

Hermione snickered at his rude joke, "Malfoy, that's not very nice."

Hermione and Luna tried to clean the tent up a little bit. It had been sitting in the same spot for three years. Hermione was surprised that the protective charms still worked after all those years.

After a while they all decided to spend the night in the tent, they wanted to start looking for Harry after they had gotten some sleep. Hermione and Luna were pretty tired, but Draco and Theo acted like they could stay up for hours. Luna and Theo were sharing a bunk and so was Hermione and Draco. Draco was on the top bunk, and Hermione was on the bottom.

Draco leaned over the end of the top bunk, Hermione could see his head dangling over the side.

"So Granger, what's the game plan?" Asked Draco.