Chapter 20: Hyde park

Song: Honest Man by Ben Platt

"Harry!" Ginny yelled in surprise. She immediately ran over to her husband and embraced him tightly. "Oh, Harry," She said, tears spilling down her cheeks. "I was so worried."

Harry wrapped his arms around his wife, "I've missed you so much Ginny."

"Never leave my side ever again, Harry Potter." Said Ginny, pulling away and wiping her eyes.

"I'm gonna leave," Started Pansy, "This seems like a rather intimate moment... I'll be back later." A moment later Pansy was out the door and back in her apartment.

"I promise, Gin." Said Harry smiling warmly at his wife, pressing his lips against hers.

"Who took you? What happened?" Said Ginny, growing serious.

Harry explained everything from the moment he was taken at the ball, to when Hermione, Draco, Theo, and Luna received his patronus and came to save him.

Ginny turned accusingly to Hermione and Draco, "You two told me the four of you were going to see the world's biggest ball of twine."

Draco rolled his eyes, "Weaslette- I mean Potter- or whatever your name is now- do you think that two Slytherins, a Gryffindor, and a Ravenclaw are going to go out of their way to go to America to see a ball of twine?"

"I didn't." Snapped Ginny, "I just didn't think that two Slytherins, a Gryffindor, and a Ravenclaw were going to go rescue my husband without telling me first."

"We're sorry Ginny. I just didn't think you would be able to handle coming with us. It would've been emotionally hard on you to have to go through that." Said Hermione, sincerely.

"Do you not think I'm a strong person? I can handle myself just fine." Snapped Ginny.

"That's not what I meant-" Started Hermione.

Ginny interrupted her, "I've heard enough," She grabbed Harry's arm, "Harry and I are leaving."

"Gin," pleaded Hermione.

"Ginny why can't we just resolve this-" Started Harry but he was cut off by Ginny apparating away with him.

Hermione let out a long sigh and plopped down on her couch.

"Rawr, Cat fight," Commented Draco, as he clawed at the air like a cat.

Hermione glared at him out of the corner of her eye, "Shut up, Malfoy."

Draco sat down on the couch beside her leaving a cushion in between them, "I thought we were on first name basis now, Hermione."

"Hearing you say my first name just sounds weird... Malfoy." said Hermione.

Draco lifted an eyebrow, "Granger."

"Draco," Hermione glared at the blonde sitting next to her.

"Hermione," Draco imitated Hermione, "That's gonna take some getting used too."

Hermione weakly smiled. She felt bad about not consulting Ginny before going to go find Harry. The two Gryffindors never fought, they were practically sisters.

Draco turned towards Hermione, "She'll forgive you. Weaslette can't stay mad forever... she'll come around." Hermione looked up at Draco, brown eyes met grey. Hermione's sad eyes pierced Draco's heart. He scooted closer to her and ever so gently caressed her left cheek, the blonde guided her head to look him in the eyes, "Everything will be fine, Hermione."

The brown eyed girl leaned into Draco's hand, "I hope so."

The front door swung wide open, Hermione and Draco pulled apart from each other, Blaise and Pansy walked in.