All My Heart (Sleeping With Sirens Fanfiction)

Chapter One

~Kellin's POV

First period was just beginning to start and Mr. Russell, my English teacher, put the date on the board. Yep, it was going to be a long day. After he finished writing the date, he turned around towards the class and looked at his watch impatiently, as if he was waiting for someone. The second bell rang, and a young girl stumbled in the door.

Her face was pale, her hair was a light brown, and she wore black, ripped skinny jeans and a gray band tee. She was beautiful.

"Oh, uhm...s-sorry, uhm, am I, uh, late?" she questioned nervously, stumbling over her words. Her voice was very quiet and sweet. Mr. Russell set his glasses down on the table and said, "No. You got here just in time." He looked away from her and back to the class, "Ahem, class." The class's voices got quieter until there was silence. "Thank you," he continued, "this is Scarlett, and she's new here." He said, gesturing towards her. She looked down to her hands, fidgeting. "You'll sit next to Mr. Bostwick."

"Mr. Bostwick." He looked at me, I looked at Mr. Russell and he continued, "You're going to show her around campus. Help her get to her classes and such. I already informed your other teachers that you may be late to their classes, so you're excused without having to get a late pass." I nodded and he told her to go to her seat. She sat down next to me; she was even prettier up close.

"Uh, hi." I started; she glanced over to me and said "hi" softly.

I could tell she was kind of shy, so I decided to just talk to her after class.

Class finally ended, all it was was Mr. Russell giving us a boring lecture about wars and shit.

So after class I waited for Scarlett to pack her things up and then I escorted her out.

"Uhm, thanks..." she said softly, looking down, "Mr. Bostwick?"

I don't like people, well students, calling me "Bostwick" or even saying my last name.

I laughed a little bit, "Just call me Kellin. Kellin Quinn, if you want I guess."

She nodded and giggled, "Okay," she replied looking up at me smiling.

"So, uh...what's your next class?" I asked.

"Math, with Mrs. uh... "She paused and looked at the paper, "Ms. Mitchell." She , less quiet than usual. I guess her talking at a normal volume meant she considered me a friend? I dunno... whatever just answers her damn question.

"Oh, I have that class next too. Let's go." I said picking up the backpack she'd dropped and handing it to her. We walked into Mrs. Mitchell's class.

~Scarlett's POV

Wow, he was so sweet, and kind, and his words flowed so smooth and his face was just perfect. Only the first day and I already have a crush.

"You coming?" he asked, slowing down to a stop in front of me.

I had completely spaced out, I guess, "Uh, uh, yeah..." I replied shyly.

He smiled and laughed, "Alright, then let's go." He said, grabbing my cold hand leading me along. I blushed and walked slightly beside, yet still sort of behind him. He let go of my hand and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "S-sorry..." he mumbled, and continued walking to our second period class. He was so awkward in that moment; I couldn't help but think it was adorable.

We got to second period and he opened the door for me, I giggled, "thank you," I said, smiling at him and walking in while blushing.

"Here, you can sit next to me," he gestured towards an empty seat.