Chapter Ten

~Scarlett's POV 

I was awakened at around 5:30 by Kellin, like he said.

"C'mon, lets goooo." He complained impatiently.

"Ugh, fine." I replied, hopping out of bed and following Kellin to the living room where the movies were already ready to play.

Lisa walked out, "Kellin, before you started your movie I wanted to tell you that you and Scarlett will have to be back to your rooms or whatever by about 11:30 to 12:00 because tomorrow's Christmas, if you've forgotten." She informed.

"Alright, the movies will be done at around 11:30 anyway, so..." he answered.

"Whatever," she answered, walking back to the room.

He got up to grab the popcorn and start the movies. We cuddled to Lord of the Rings, gahhh IT WAS SO CUTE!

Oh god.

I'm becoming that girl again.

We went to Kellin's room and went to bed quickly, considering we were pretty tired anyways.

***CHRISTMAS MORNING***

MID A/N:

These chapters are gonna be pretty choppy and/or to the point. So, forgive me please /.\

~~~END OF A/N~~~

The next morning I jolted awake and woke Kellin up groggily.

"Ugh, do I have to get out of bed?" his adorable morning voice complained with a pout.

"Yeah, c'mon, please? It's my first real Christmas in a long time and I'm nervous to go out alone..." I answered awkwardly.

He smirked, "Alright, fine. Only because of you, though." He answered, climbing himself out of bed as if it was a chore while I did the same.

We walked out to the living room and sat on the couch, tiredly.

"BREAKFAST!" Lisa yelled. I could smell the chocolate chip pancakes, cinnamon rolls, donuts, and bacon she had made for Kellin and me. We stood up and Kellin told me to sit back down because he'd make my plate for me.  About a minute or two later, he came out with my plate and his, Lisa following.

"So, who opens what first?" she asked Kellin and I.

"Scarlett, of course." He said, looking at me with a smile, "Oh, will you get her gift out of your room?" he asked Lisa with a smirk.

I looked at him confused but brushed it off, "Sorry all my gifts are shitty," I mumbled to Kellin apologetically.

He put his arm around me and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, right." He said sarcastically with a kiss on the cheek.

"I just hope you like this color fu....," he paused and trailed off, not wanting to give the present away, "for your gift." He saved quickly.

"I will." I assured.

Lisa walked out, holding a medium sized box without wrapping in it.

"Here," she said handing it to me. Just then, Kellin's dog, Demon – a black and white husky that had a devilish face, which is where he got his name from – started barking.

"SHUT UP!" Lisa shouted at Demon through where he was barking outside.

"Go ahead, open." Kellin said impatiently with a cheeky smile.

"Uh, okay..." I said nervously.

I opened the heavy box and smiled wide, inside there was a cat! It was a tortoiseshell kitty; he – or she – looked to be about 2 to 3 years old.

I hugged Kellin tightly, "Thank you so much." I said gratefully.

He smiled, "Of course. Oh I have one more gift, but we'll save that one for last." He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to the kitty, "Is it a girl or a boy?"

"Boy. Sorry if you wanted a girl..."

"No, it all good; I wanted a boy cat."

"What's his name gonna be?" Lisa questioned.

"I like Chester." I said simply.

"I like that one, too." Lisa and Kellin both agreed, smiling.

I wanted to take the attention off of me so I put it on Kellin. We opened gifts for a little while longer until we were all out. Well, except for the one Kellin saved for last...

He went over to the tree and reached into it to grab a small box.

Oh no, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ITS AN EXPENSIVE RING, even though that would be adorable and sweet, but he's already spent enough on me.

"Here," he handed me the small box with a nervous look on his face.

A/N: 

OOOH CLIFFHANGER OOOHHH

eh not really x333

okai, well thank ya for reading, i'll update asap! ;D

byee c: