Chapter Three

Chapter Three

~Scarlett's POV

I took my ear buds out since Kellin and Vic were sitting in silence and Vic listened to music I liked.

At a stop light, Vic looked back at me, "I see you're wearing my band's merch." He said.

"I, uh, just threw something on...not trying to sound rude, but I've never heard your band..."

"Oh, then why are you -"

"It's my shirt," Kellin interrupted, laughing.

Vic smiled, "Oh, well do ya want to hear a song anyways?"

I nodded and he popped in a CD.

Kellin was doing the "stop-playing-this-now" motion, Vic laughed, "what, you don't want her to hear you sing, Kellin?" he said deviously

"You sing?" I asked in awe.

"Yes, he does. Here, we recorded something together. It's called King for a Day."

I was only to the first few moments of the song and I already liked it, it got to the chorus:

"Please, won't you push me for the last time?

Let's scream until there's nothing left.

So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore.

The thought of you's no fucking fun

You want a martyr? I'll be one.

Because enough's enough we're done."

Vic paused the track after that line, "Well?" he wondered.

I smiled, "I really like that." I answered simply.

Vic smiled cheekily, "Yeah? Well, that high voice in the chorus was Kellin!" he yelled, turning back to the road after winking at Kellin. Apparently, Kellin was embarrassed and was blushing. I giggled slightly and Vic pressed play, continuing to play the nice track.

"Hey, uh, could you maybe lend me this CD?" I asked after a few more tracks played. Vic's singing is quite good.

Vic looked back at me, then to the road, "Uh, sure. I'll give it to you during lunch, unless you're going home with Kell, then he can give it to you after school."

I can't go home with Kellin this afternoon, so I replied with, "Uh, during lunch is fine."

All was quiet; we listened to nearly the whole album before pulling into the parking lot of Hell.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to open the door until it was opened from the outside by, none other than, Kellin.

I looked down shyly, "Oh, uhm, thank you..."

He smiled, "anytime."

The school day went by quite slow; I had a bunch of homework this evening.

During lunch Kellin asked if I had a ride home, I told him that I was just gonna take the bus, but he insisted to drive me home; I said yes, and during the car ride we talked.

"Kellin...what, uh, what is this?" I asked him.

"What is what?" he said glancing over to me.

"Uhm, this thing that we have...are we just friends or...?" I wondered.

"Oh...I don't know. I mean if you want to go out on a date or something like that..." he answered, trailing off and rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Sure." I replied.

We listened to the radio the rest of the ride to my house. We finally got there.

"Thanks for the ride." I told him, opening the car door.

"No problem," he smiled, "I'll text you, 'kay?"

I smiled, "Alright. Bye." I told him, about to close the door.

"Wait." He said, before I could close the door.

"What?" I asked, confused.

He opened his door and walked over to my side.

"I forgot to do something." he said, giving me a hug, and then kissing me softly on the lips.

I smiled, blushed and he pulled away, letting go of my hands and walking back to the car. He laughed, "Bye."

I giggled, "Bye."

I walked into my room, closed and locked the door and lay down on my bed.

"They can't hurt me if they can't get in." I said to myself, locking the window, too.

------------------

A/N:

Boring chapter, I know. It'll get better in chapter four ahah.

Please, vote, comment, add to your libraries, and follow! ...if you want....

Okei, bai :3