Chapter Four

Chapter Four
~Scarlett's POV
I woke up, the parallel marks on my thighs from the night before stung a little bit; I, as usual, checked my phone. The screen said, "One New Message" I opened it and it was from Kellin. It said, "Good morning beautiful(: Need me to pick you up?" I replied with, "Oh, hai c: uhm, yes, please pick me up. I hated going on the bus..."

"Sounds good, I'll be there soon. Bye" He answered almost instantly. I smiled, put my phone down and went to go do my daily routine. I wore a graphic tee from the mall with skinny jeans and a jacket.

"Shit..." I muttered, forgetting that I left my other jacket at Kellin's house. After my makeup was done and I was ready for school, I called Kellin.

"Hello?"

"Uh, Kellin...I forgot my jacket at your house...can you give it to me tomorrow."

"Sure. Oh, by the way, I'm at your house." He said, chuckling.

I smiled, "Okay, thanks, bye."

I grabbed my backpack and grabbed my phone and ear buds - the usual needs for school.

I opened the front door to see Kellin standing there, looking perfect. Oh, wait...he always looks perfect.

I smiled, "Well, hello there." I giggled a little.

"Hi," he answered simply, but with a big smile, "Ready to go?" I nodded and we walked to the car. I was about to open my door handle until I felt Kellin's fingertips opening it instead.

"Thanks," I said quietly. He nodded and walked to his side.

"SUP LOVEBIRDS?!" Vic screamed from the back seat, making me jump. I didn't know he was here.

Kellin groaned, annoyed, "Shut up, Vic. We're not a thing..."

"Yet." Vic told Kellin, winking and making me blush.

Unfortunately, Vic noticed my blushing and teased me about it - no surprise. Vic always teases me, but we hardly know each other. We've only been friends for about a week. He's my best friend. Well, besides Kellin...but would I even consider Kellin a friend? Or is he something more...

No, I doubt he even likes you, I thought to myself, don't get your hopes up to get let down.

Before I knew, we arrived at school.

I hated math; it was my second period. Maybe ill skip...

First period went by quick; Kellin and I stealing glances at each other here and there, but no full-on stare wars.

The bell rang and it was time for second period. Kellin put his arm around me, I blushed, but then I took his arm off and looked at him awkwardly.

"Oh, uh, sorry. I didn't mean to... -"

I interrupted him, "No, it's nothing. I just need to use the restroom..." I told him, walking slowly to the bathrooms.

I didn't really have to use the restroom, but it was a way to get a few minutes out of second period. I walked into the restrooms to see a whole bunch of - most likely - snooty bitches doing their makeup horribly. My stomach churned from nervousness.

People. Wonderful.

The only people that were exceptional to me were Kellin, Vic, and Kellin's mom.

I saw a few of them look over to me, whisper something, and then giggle. I rolled my eyes and walked out. I heard the second bell ring before I walked into the bathrooms, showing that class has already started. I checked the time; it was about six minutes in to second period.