Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

~Kellin’s POV

I uneasily handed Scarlett the small box in my hand with a worried look on my face. She took it as if she was unsure and nervous and opened it slowly. A huge smile appeared on her face, making me smile, too.

“It’s a promise ring,” I commented as she looked at it with her mouth slightly opened in surprise and a shocked astonished look on her face. “Do you like it?” I asked her awkwardly.

She jumped out of her seat to give me a hug, “Yes!!” she practically screamed in my ear, giggling. I chuckled.

I felt kind of awkward getting it, considering we’ve only been together for a few months, but it feels like we’ve been together forever…so I got her one anyways. She placed it on her right hand’s ring finger slowly while smiling. After it was on, she picked our new cat, Chester, up. My mom pulled her in for a hug with a smile on her face. I’m glad my mom likes my girlfriend this time around, because then Scarlett probably wouldn’t be here. On earth, considering I’m almost positive she would’ve committed suicide if she didn’t get out of where she was. I tried not to think about it and followed Scarlett back to her room. 

She put Chester down and grabbed a suitcase. 

"What are you doing?" I asked her. 

"Packing for the tour...we leave in, like, two days, remember?" She replied. 

"Oh, right, I guess I should do that, too." I said to myself, walking back to my room to pack. 

The rest of the day went on as normal, but more boring…

**THE DAY OF COLLIDE WITH THE SKY TOUR**

~Scarlett’s POV

It seemed to be a long week, waiting for Collide with the Sky tour, but the day finally came.

“Hello?” Kellin answered his phone as we were walking out of the door.

“Bye guys, good luck! Oh, have fun and be safe! Love you!” Lisa yelled from across the house.

“Love you too!” Kellin shouted back with the door closing.

“Yeah, alright. Thanks man, see you then,” He said with a smile and then hung up the phone.

“The bus will be here in about five minutes.” Kellin said with a smile. I smiled back and giggled with delight, giving him a big hug. He smiled and hugged me tightly back.

“I’m so excited.” I, surprisingly, quietly said into his cologne filled shirt with a huge grin on my face.

He kissed my hair, “Me too babe.” He said, then we both let go of each other at the same time as we saw the Pierce the Veil bus pull up, and I did a fangirl squeal.

“OH MY –” I cut off mid sentence as ALL of Pierce the Veil came off of the bus and gave me a signed record. Not much fangirling because of Vic, since he’s my best guy friend, but definitely with them all standing together. It looked just like the photos.

“Alright guys, you’re really sure you want to go? No pressure.” Vic asked unsurely.

“Yeah man, I’m pumped. Scarlett was literally just fangirling and taking it out on basically suffocating me by hugging me so hard.” Kellin chuckled.

I blushed and Vic smiled a cheesy smile, “AWE CUTE!!!!” he mocked.

I playfully punched him in the arm, “Let’s goooo.” I complained.

“Alright, alright, fine,” Vic said, walking into the bus. He showed us around the medium sized bus and stopped, “I’m guessing you two don’t mind sleeping in the same bed…so the guys and I decided we’d let you share the big bed.” He smiled at Kellin and I and we set our stuff down on the bed. 

“Okay, so today we’re gonna play a show here, so we don’t have to drive too much.  Here’s the agenda:

Friday – today – we’re playing our first show, then go party and get a break on Saturday – for driving to the next destination.  Bring Me the Horizon and Of Mice & Men will be at the party, if you want to get to know them. Yes, we’re allowed to drink – even underage – and that seems to be our schedule for the weekend.” Vic said, then turned to only Kellin, “Also, King for a Day is gonna be the last song of the night, kay?” Kellin smiled slightly and nodded.

“So we’re all set?” tony asked from his bunk, still on his phone.

“Yeah.” Vic replied, walking to the other bunks and leaving Kellin and I in front of our bed, closing the privacy curtain behind him.

Kellin and I quickly made the bed and put our clothes away. He flopped down on the bed, looking relaxed, I crawled onto the bed and lay next to him, closing my eyes. He playfully poked my side.

“Hey! You can’t nap!” he yelled jokingly.

“You can’t tell me what to do.” I replied with a smirk.

He raised a brow and smirked evilly, “Are you sure about that…I mean…I did remember about how you’re ticklish.” He said, slowly moving his hands closer to my stomach. I backed up.

“NO I’M NOTT!” I lied, trying to convince him.

He chuckled, “I won’t tickle you if you promise not to fall asleep on me.” He winked.

“But, Kellin, I need my sleep so I can stay up late!” I argued.

“Please?” he pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

“Ugh, fine.” I said, relaxing again, he kissed me on the nose in reply and I blushed. We both laughed quietly.

“HEY GUYS, NO SEX IN THE BUS!” Mike joked, the rest of the band snickering.

I peeked my head out of the curtain and rolled my eyes, “We weren’t about to have sex.” I stated.

They laughed in unison, “Riiight..” Jaime responded with a chuckle.

I flipped them off and closed the curtain again, lying back down.

Kellin smirked and moved me to face him.

“We don’t have to listen to them.” He said jokingly with a fake wink.

“I have an idea.” I said with a devious look on my face.

“Which is…?” Kellin asked.

“We should make fake sex sounds.” I whispered in his ear with a giggle so no one else would hear.

A big smile spread across both of our faces.

“I’ll start.” He said with an evil smile. He silently opened the little closed and grabbed a few of his clothes and threw them on the ground.

I did a fake “before sex” giggle and the bus got quieter and quieter besides Kellin and I.

We made more fake sex noises and moans. Then I said “faster” as if I was breathless to make it seem more realistic. Kellin and I were quite amused and continued to have fake sex.

“Uhm…guys?” Vic said awkwardly.

Kellin and I couldn’t help ourselves and burst out laughing. Vic opened the curtains to see Kellin and I weren’t even both on the bed and fully clothed.

“Wow.” Vic said with a cheeky smile, “You two actually did have me fooled.” He said with a laugh and turned to the guys and told them it was a joke.

Kellin and I enjoyed playing pranks on them and thought we should do it more often.

This tour was definitely going to be fun.