Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

~Scarlett’s POV

I woke up, lying on Kellin’s bare chest. Last night was…enjoyable. But I was sore, since I was a virgin, after all. I grabbed my shirt off the floor and slid it on so I’d have something to wear on the way to the restroom to shower, then scurried out of the room.

My hair was gross, sticky with damp sweat from the night before and I felt completely filthy since I haven't showered since Wednesday, thinking that I could skip Thursday and shower on Friday, but obviously, some unexpected plans came about and here I am; filthy.

I removed my shirt, once again, and turned on the shower, waiting for it to be the perfect temperature. The room was filled with fog from the heat coming out of the shower.

I did the usual shower routine, but put conditioner in my hair and stayed in longer than usual, because I felt dirtier than I usually did. My muscles were tense, too, so after I was done doing my face, hair, and body, I just stood under the hot water and let the heated droplets of the water massage my tight muscles.

I turned off the shower and stepped out of it. I brushed my hair and reached for a towel, but there weren’t any in sight.

Great.

I am most definitely not putting a dirty shirt back on after I just got clean, so I had to ask Kellin to get me one.

The only issue with that is I’m wasn’t sure whether or not he was awake, but I called his name anyway. No response, not even the second time around. So, I faced the fact that he was probably sleeping and went out in the hall to get one for myself.

And that’s when I finally heard a response, an opening door.

“Yeah, what is it babe…” he trailed off and looked away awkwardly, knowing that I didn’t really want him to see me this way unless it was the right time.

“Uh, I needed a towel…but it’s okay, now.” I told him, embarrassingly grabbing a towel out of the shelf they had of them and walking back to my room with it wrapped around my body. I closed the door and locked it.

“Well…that was awkward.” I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed one of my favorite shirts, a “Stay Metal” Miss May I tank top that had a a kitty on it and slid on some skinny jeans that were a teal color near my torso, but then it faded into a black when it got to my ankles. I put on my many bracelets that covered my scars. Kellin and I are trying to stop together and we’ve both been clean throughout our whole relationship. I hope I can stay strong for him, if I can’t for myself.

The smell of bacon and pancakes caught my attention. I grabbed my phone, even though I only had one friend, who I didn’t really consider a friend, well, not after what happened last night...and I walked out to the kitchen where the smell was coming from. I was still shocked at what Vic said to me the previous night…but I’m trying not to think about that right now.

I turned my head to the stove where I spotted Kellin making chocolate pancakes and bacon. I smiled and he turned towards me with a smile.

“I made breakfast.”

“I see.” I said with a chuckle.

“Bacon?” he asked.

I giggled, “Sure.”

He took a piece and handed it to me. 

"Thanks." I mumbled. He nodded.and continued to flip the pancakes that weren't finished cooking. I took a bite of my delicious bacon and in mid-bite, the doorbell rang.