Chapter8

A/N...

        Harris na naman tayo now na alam natin ang name nya 😉...

      Harris,

       Jasmine was already full a sleep when my phone was ringing. Its was my Mom calling me, begging me to come back home as soon us I can. So, I called  the sec. of Dad to book me a flight tomorrow early. Atleast there's a flight overseas, dahi all the flight in local was canceled because of the weather situation. I check the weather in the pag-asa website if still have heavy rain tomorrow but its okay already.  Sec. Nancy called me to inform me that she already booked my ticket going to California, the moment she off her phone. I called Mom telling her that I'm on my way home.

     Pero bakit nagdadalwang isip ako na umalis. I'm staring Jasmine for a few minutes now. I can't leave her like this, im sure magagalit sya sa akin. When she wake up na wala na ako sa tabi nya. In my mind, I am sorry Jasmine, we've meet in a wrong time, I need to go back home now. Dali dali akong nagbihis, nag iwan ako ng note,some money and my calling card to the side table so she can read when she's wake up. I give her a kiss before I leave, I don't know pero sobrang bigat ng nararamdamn ko ngayon, looking at her and leaving her I feel guilty. I feel so bad at piling ko ako na yata ang pinakawalang hiya na tao ngayon. Tumayo na ako at mabilis ng lumabas ng kwarto at bumaba sa lobby. I pay the bills for two nights  baka she can't go home yet kasi dahil sa baha. I ask favor to the manager of the hotel to buy her cellphone and bouquet of roses at ibigay sa kanya pagkagising nya.

      "Please can you wrap the cellphone as a present from me..." I told to the manager.

    "We will do that Sir..."sagot ng manager sa akin.

       After that nagpasalamat na ako at lumabas na ako ng hotel. Medyo mahina na rin ang ulan at buti naman there's no flood in Ayala area pero theres some area thats still flooding. It's already one in the morning ng makalabas ako ng Shangri-la, I took a cab going to the airport, while Im on my way to airport, naisip ko si Jasmine. I'm gonna miss her, alam ko na, I just knew her at wala pang twenty four hours yun pero nararamdaman ko na I have a special feeling to her. I think its love at first sight. The moment I saw her on that street di ko na sya nakalimutan then the second time that I'm lost in Malate coincidentally sya ang napagtanungan ko. And then the third time, I saw her walking in the middle of heavy rain. If i can see her again in the future maybe she's the one. I didn't noticed na malapit na kami sa NAIA dahil sa lalim ng pag iisip ko, napaitlag pa ako ng magsalita ang driver ng cub.

       "Sir nasa NAIA na po tayo..."sabi ng driver.

   "Sorry po..."sagot na lang at dali daling kinuha ang baya at inabot sa kanya.

     Dali dali naman akong bumaba at don't bother to get the change. Pumasok na agad ako nagcheck in, dahil wala naman akong any language na dala kaya madali lang ako nakapasok. The only thing that have now is my small bag pack, my IPad and all my important documents. My flight is three o'clock in the morning so I have plenty of time...I have more than one hour before the flight so I look sa some coffee shop to hang around. While drinking some coffee, naalala ko naman si Jasmine, naalala ko lahat ng nangyari sa amin kanina simula from the street where I saw her until in Shangri-la Hotel. I remember Jasmine sweet moan and the way she call may name and the funniest is when she ask me if my manhood fit to her thing. "O my sweet crazy Jasmine" sa dami na rin ng mga naging girlfriend ko at naging sex buddy ko she's the only one asked me that silly question kya natawa ako ngayon. Her innocence make me smile and feel guilty dahil iniwan ko na di nagpaalam. After an hour, its time for my flight so I stand at lumakad sumabay sa mag taong kasama pasakay ng eroplano. When the airplane takeoff, I said, "bye for now my baby Jasmine. I'll be back soon and I hope i can see you again.