Gon Freecss {Hunter X Hunter}

1st P.O.V.

Gon Freecss.

That one name ruined my life. Ever since the words appeared on my wrist, my life has been a living hell. I was an outcast before that, but at least no one bothered me. Now I'm bullied everyday because my so called "soulmate" is famous. I don't just mean popular, no he's a famous celebrity for being the innocent child on a show called "The Hunter Family".

The show revolves around the parents being acted by Kurapika Kurta and Leorio Paradinight because they're soulmates. They were just theories earlier in the series but they've all been confirmed as true. There's so many fan theories that Gon's TV brother, Killua is actually his soulmate too. They are best friends in real life and will rarely be apart. Apparently they each know the name of their soulmate but deny who it is. A lot of people say they really are soulmates and a few magazines even started a rumor about having searches going on to find their real soulmates.

When I first saw the name on my wrist I wasn't the cliché "OMG MY SOULMATE IS FAMOUS!" I had the "oh sh*t, I just became the target of millions of angry fangirls," so romantic I know. That leads up to how I'm so hated at my school.

3rd P.O.V.

A few private investigators were currently snooping around the school our beloved reader was attending. Instead of calling the police, bystanders decided to call the press who then snuck into the school. Unauthorized. Needless to say the school went into a lockdown and the majority of classes happened to evacuate.

1st P.O.V.

I was with my class "calmly evacuating the premise" which means everyone was running away from the school like their lives depended on it. I heard a faint "That's her" before I was shoved to the ground by my classmates and hit my head.

I woke up somewhere else I didn't recognize. 'Wait- am I moving?' Someone was holding me bridal style and it felt like I was in a car. I awoke to be met with chocolate brown eyes strangely close to me.

"Who are y--holy sh*t you're--but. How? Wait a minute. Did you kidnap me?" After processing the situation I was in, I got very flustered. Questions buzzed through my mind like a swarm of angry bees; how did he find me? Why is he here? Wait. Why am I here?

I felt blood rush to my ears almost instantly.

"Hi, I'm Gon, and you're really cute!"

What?

"...I'm (Y/N) and you just kidnapped me... And I'm not cute, baka."

He shouldn't say things like that...

"I know that already and you really are."

I gave him the most deadpan look I could muster, while blushing like an idiot.

"Baka, what are you doing anyways? Kidnapping is illegal."

"It's alright, I have your parents permission," he started innocently smiling.

"How did you get...? Nevermind, I'd rather not know. Did you say you already knew my name?"

"Of course I do (Y/N)! And I'm willing to bet you knew mine."

Only since it's on my wrist, but he can't know that.

"Well duh, you're famous for being on The Hunter Family," I'm not the best liar but I didn't seem too nervous. I should be fine.

"Nope! Well yeah, but that's not the reason," he looked sad for a second. Wait what's he doing to my sleeve?

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! HE'S GOING TO FIGURE IT OUT!

Before I could pull my wrist back, it was already in his iron grip with the sleeve rolled to my elbow.

He gave me a hopeful look and I couldn't help but cave, I stopped resisting his pull on my sleeve and didn't stop him from taking off his wristband. There it was, the mistake I hoped wasn't on his wrist.

(Y/N) (L/N).

"At least I know I have the right person".

As time froze with me looking into his eyes, I didn't notice how close we actually were until his cell phone rang and we jumped back.

"Hello?" he seemed pretty annoyed with the person on the phone.

"I'm doing what you told me to"

He paused for a minute and his face paled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE JOKING"

"Well it's too late for that now"

"I'm bringing her back, see ya later" I couldn't hear the any of the person on the other end of the line. He hung up the phone and leaned back in his seat, heaving a sigh.

"Now what?" I was hoping he would let me get back to my normal life and pretend he never kidnapped me.

"Now, I'm going to bring you back to the hotel. We can get going now" he said to me with the last part directed to his driver. I didn't even notice when he stopped the car.

The car, or should I say limo, was now taking me to some unknown place. I had no idea what to expect.

~END OF PART 1~

(A/N) Yes there will be a part two, no one requested it and I get things done faster (usually) when someone else asks for it. Since Kae and I are indecisive procrastinators, we started this fic in mid summer and talked about it but never wrote anything. Leave some requests for us please.~Sky

Kae: That's adorable bean (almost as adorable as you) ;)