Izuku Midoriya {BNHA}

Villain AU!

"You didn't used to be like this, Deku," The girl cowered in the corner of the abandoned alley. She was currently being pinned to the wall by fear of the gun pointing at her face. The boy holding the gun, Deku, had an insane smile on his face an emotionless eyes.

"Actually doll, I have been. Everyone said I was never strong enough to save people. After that, being the one to hurt them seemed like the only other option. With every word they said, FOR 13 YEARS, I've been breaking. I got real good at hiding things. MY OWN MOTHER NEVER EVEN NOTICED WHEN I LOST MY MIND!" Tears built up in his eyes and his hands started to shake, still holding the gun. He put his second hand on the barrel of gun in an attempt to steady its shaking.

"Deku," (Y/N), the girl, softened her eyes at her childhood friend. "I'm so sorry I never noticed. You seemed so happy back in highschool, you even started dating Todoroki."

"That was all fake, how did you not know? I only ever liked you, only you made me happy. Kacchan asking you out was the last straw. From then on I finally lost it. If I couldn't have you...... I'd make sure no one was able to." Deku released an insane laugh, then finally pulled the trigger.

"Now everyone knows what they've caused, they will reap what they sow. And now you can only love me." He looked at the girl for an answer, but nothing followed except for silence.