Chapter 13

Y'all pls comment they make my day!!

-

The next day, Harry woke up with a massive headache. He instantly regretted drinking as much as he did last night. Of course that came with a cost and that cost involved Advil.

As he got up from his seat, he noticed his shirt was unbuttoned. Fully unbuttoned and even his pants were off, but he was confused because Harry never unbuttoned his shirt even when he was drunk.

This time he looked next to him. His eyes widened when he saw a figure next to him, but that figure seemed to be buried in a cluster a blankets.

Zulema. Suddenly he remembered only some events from last night come back in bits which consisted of them two not being able to resist going again.

"Zulema?" He asked lightly, shoving her shoulder a little because they weren't even in his house. They were at Antoine's place. In his bedroom. Harry would die if Antoine caught both of them leaving together in that room.

Zulema didn't wake up til a few more small shoves and Harry felt bad for waking her because he wanted her to get some sleep but they really needed to go.

She made small grunting noises, before tiredly wiping her eyes and then slowly getting up from her spot to lean against the head board. She looked around, confused and unsure before she looked at herself and then at Harry.

Her eyes widened before she quickly became aware of her state of being awake. Hair, thick and curly, most likely tangled and in knots. Her under eyes were a little puffy and strained.

She furrowed her brows as it seemed like she was thinking before something seemed to pop up into her head and she started searching for her clothes, with the blanket still wrapped onto her chest. Harry watched as she grabbed her bra from the hanging spot on the headboard and got up from the bed, covering her chest before turning her back towards Harry and clipping her bra.

"You don't have to be that fast about it," he chuckled, shaking his head before buttoning his shirt.

Zulema shook her head repeatedly muttering, "no, no, no," she trailed off, looking around for her clothes. She found her dress, quickly and impatiently putting it over her head and tugging the right material down. Although Harry should have asked her what was wrong, he was too busy checking her out.

"What?" He shook away those dirty thoughts.

"I-I need to um," she started as she looked for her shoes, her voice panicky and worried, "I need to go to the store-"

"For what?" Harry raised a brow, still confused as he stood with his arms crossed. He'd never seen her this odd, and she tied him to a headboard.

Zulema was zipping on her sandal, then the second one until she stood straight and sighed standing before him, "condom.. W-We didn't use a condom," she told him, breathing in and out heavily as she was out of breath for getting dressed so quick. Her fingers ran through her hair, although she was smoothing it out since they wouldn't actually go through her knots that weren't visible but still there.

"We didn't use a condom some
of the other times either," Harry chuckled, not really understanding why she was so worried. It wasn't like she didn't know that they didn't use a condom some other times they did it.

"I know, but I forgot to take my pill these past couple days. I'm an idiot," she told him quickly, standing there as she waited for him to respond. Zulema didn't really care if he would be mad at her or not because she just needed to go to the store and get that taken care of before she got knocked up.