End chapter*

Kinda edited this chapter for those of you who are probably re-reading...

ALSO check out my new book "Rosalia"!
And "Arcadia"!
-

Today Zulema was leaving. Harry was not sure what people even did when someone they loved left them. He was scared as shit. One, because he never had someone he loved leave him- besides axel but that's complicated. And two, she'd got him through so much that he was scared to be without her.

It pained him to realize that she had to do this. Her bags were already packed and everything. Although she wasn't leaving for another eight hours or so, he knew those eight hours would  fly by quick.

What if she forgets about him? What if she finds some hipster guy who lived downtown in a studio and only listened to vinyl. Fuck, she liked music on vinyl. Zulema was so kind and he didn't like the fact that she'd be alone with total strangers in a city she'd never even been to.

There were a few knocks on his bedroom door and Harry got up instantly, already knowing who it was.

"Morning," Zulema smiled brightly.

"You look beautiful," he told her. She wore a flowy dress that just screamed spring. Her hair was also wavy and almost down to her back. He hadn't realized how long it was before. He didn't even think she'd gotten any kind of significant haircut since they'd met.

"Thank you," she gave a half twirl and walked inside of his room.

"How you feeling?" Harry asked.

"About?" She asked as she sat down on his bed.

"Everything," he shrugged, arms crossed.

Zulema shrugged too, "I've been okay. In terms of, you know..." she sighed and then changed the subject, "I'm just so nervous."

Harry frowned and sat next to her, "don't be. If anything, you should be the most confident one there. That school wanted you. Not the other way around."

Zulema smiled slightly. She was going to miss this. Miss all of the times that he made her feel better over things she shouldn't have felt bad about in the first place.

"I know," she put her head down, "just nervous is all. What if... like, what if I lose inspiration or something? That happens to artists all of the time-"

"Don't say that. You can use anything as your afflatus. You're moving to a whole new region of the country. There's going to be so many different areas to explore."

Zulema scoffed, "I get you're going to Stanford, but I have no idea what "afflatus" means," she crossed her arms.

Harry smiled again, "it means inspiration," he grabbed her chin to face him.

Zulema smiled for a few seconds. She then bit her lip as she looked down at his lips. She looked back up into his eyes as if she was asking for approval. He nodded.

She placed her own hand on his jaw as she leaned in and attached her lips to his. Their mouths moved slowly against one another and Zulema could already feel how much she was going to miss him.

His hand was on her thigh, rubbing gently up and down and eventually his fingers were underneath her dress. Zulema, on the other hand, was already gesturing that he take his shirt off which he did.

She bit her lip again as she felt the smooth skin of his chest and her fingers traveled down his torso to where the button of his jeans were. She took the initiative of unbuttoning his pants and he sat up that way he could tug them past his feet.