Chapter 15*

Love y'all sm and I love the comments y'all leave, they mean a lot, they really do. I know I dont reply to all of them but that's because I'm either laughing and forget or I'm awkard and don't know what to say but they are being read!!

-

Zulema was getting out of her work clothes when she realized how disgusting she actually was. She didn't have sex with her boss. But, she did do other things she wasn't proud of, but had to do.

She remembered being a little girl and watching movies of girls exactly like her. Women who need to use their body to get what they wanted. But, Zulema didn't use her body to get something she wanted. She used it to get something she needed.

And the same went for those other women on the TV. She would think to herself, what a whore. Suddenly Zulema wanted to crawl into a corner as she thought of herself as a clichè.

What would Harry think? God, she couldn't even think about him. She knew they weren't official, obviously. But... they weren't exactly seeing other people behind each other's back- at least that she knew of.

To ease the embarrassment and turn in her stomach, she'd remind herself why it was the right thing to do. You're making good money, Zulema. Things need to get paid.

Aside from that, the job paid cash and it wasn't hard to sneak in a few extra bucks from the register if she had to. Sure, she could work at any McDonald's for 30 hours a week but the pay would be nothing compared to here, walking distance from her home. It was the only job where she earned enough tips from creeps to pay her uncle's mortgage and bills.

It didn't help that the rent was rising because young suburbanites wanted to move to the big city and take over her humble neighborhood.

Nothing can excuse what you did. You're disgusting. Her subconscious told her.

She wiped a stray tear from her face as she went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. When she walked out in her comfy robe, she peaked into the living room to see her uncle passed out on the couch.

She sighed in relief, knowing that she wouldn't have to give him some long explanation on where she'd be going. Not that he'd care much anyway. He didn't seem to care about anything these days.

Zulema got ready, putting on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with her schools logo on it. For once she could fit in with the rest of the crowd.

When Harry asked her to go to his game, she felt giddy inside. It reminded her of other movies she'd seen as child, when the popular jock asked out the quiet girl.

Zulema didn't like being the quiet girl though. Transferring schools was not easy, especially because any friends she tried to make eventually became dry and no longer wanted to be friends anymore. She was thankful Harry's friends took a liking to her.

She brushed out her hair, putting oil in it since she knew it would get curly and frizzy when it dried. When she was done she grabbed her bag from the bed and tossing her phone in it before walking out the door.

-

When she got to the game, she felt awkward as she walked up the stands and didn't really know anyone and it was due to the fact that she never got around to making friends, besides the fake ones she already had but they were into the more popular sport of the school which was football.

"Zulema," someone touched her shoulder.

She yelped looking to see it was Benny, "calmate, mijita soy yo," the humorous boy laughed.

(Relax, dear, it's me).

"You scared me," she mumbled, holding her chest. She laughed about it eventually.