Chapter 19*

The rest of that week went by rather quick and Zulema was becoming used to the action of simply being around Harry. She sat with him in lunch and went to both soccer games that week which was pretty fun. They even went out to eat after that with Benny,  Antoine and the rest of his group of friends.

She kind of liked it. Having people to be around and all. It was nice. She needed that for a change. Her and Lisa even talked about makeup.

Normally, she'd never been used to having friends. Acquaintances were common, but that didn't mean much. She hung out with people who were genuinely interested in wanting to see her even outside of school. Of course, she didn't share much about herself, but that's what she liked about his friends- they never got too personal.

She sat in her bed, a sigh leaving her lips as she scrolled through her phone. Seeming that she had nothing to do and was bored she decided to text Harry.

Zulema: hey

She closed her eyes until he responded a minute later.

Harry: hey

She bit her lip not sure what to say. She then began to type.

Zulema: watcha doin

Harry: I was watching a movie but I think I'm gonna play 2k

Zulema: hm good choice

Harry: thanks, what about you?

Zulema: well I was bored and did my makeup for no reason:)

Harry: lemme see

Zulema chuckled out loud. She couldn't believe him.

Zulema: lol noooo

Harry: why not?

Zulema: because. I'm wearing like A LOT of makeup right now haha

Harry: I don't care, show me

Zulema rolled her eyes before sitting up. She had to make sure she was taking the photo at the right angle because no normal person was able to just take a perfect photo the first try. After she finished she bit her lip before sending the right one.

Zulema: *photo*

He didn't respond right away but finally after two minutes he did.

Harry: princess

Zulema couldn't hide her smile. She was blushing like she always did and it was only a simple text. Little simple things seemed to make her so happy, and this whole time she'd had the notion that only a diamond necklace could satisfy the needs that she thought were missing.

Harry: you could be a makeup artist

But makeup artists actually have expensive makeup. She thought.

Zulema: I'm am amateur :(

Harry: you're so cute. I love that shiny stuff on your cheek

Zulema: omg it's called highlight

Harry: pretty

Harry: come over

Zulema: hmm... why

She already knew why but she just liked messing with him.

Harry: because it's almost been two weeks since I fucked you

Wanting to mess with him more, she laughed before sending her next text.

Zulema: sorry I'm on my period