16.

Will you be my Valentine?
Circle one:
yes or yes

Charnae laughed as she looked at the pink teddy bear that was sitting on her bed from Faith along with a gift bag filled with her favorite candy from Torah. Each of them left something on their beds and Charnae was the last on to get hers. She was currently getting ready for her date with Leon.

Leon was taking her to California Dreaming. She did not have to get dressed up, but just enough to show everyone that they were on a date. Charnae was dressed in a pair of light colored jeans, a nude off the shoulder sweater, and a pair of nude booties. Her hair was still straightened, so she add a few curls to it.

There was a light knock at the door, causing Charnae to jump a little. She stood up from her bed and checked herself in the mirror before answering the door. Leon stood on the other side sporting a black turtle neck with grey jeans and black timberlands.

"Why'd you have to outdo me like that, beautiful?" Leon said with a smile. "Are you ready?"

Charnae smiled back and nodded. "Before we go, I want to give you your gift."

Leon nodded as he stepped inside the dorm. Charnae quickly got his gift from the closet and handed it to him. "I was gonna ask you to let me use your discount to get this one, but they sold out." Leon told her, making her laugh. He began to look through the bag and smiled when he saw everything she had bought for him. "I love it. Thank you so much, Quay."

Charnae was very relieved that he like her gift. "You're welcome."

"I'll give you yours after dinner, okay?"

"Okay." Charnae agreed.

-

"Here's your dessert." The server said as she placed the cheesecake in front of Charnae and Leon.

"Thank you." Leon replied. "You can go ahead and put the check down if you have it on you already."

"Definitely." The server placed the check face down next to Leon. "Y'all enjoy and I'll come back around to take the payment."

"This is big." Charnae said as she picked up her spoon.

"Exactly, and you wanted one to yourself." Leon replied. Charnae giggled as she began to eat some of the cheesecake. She watched Leon while he pulled out his wallet and placed some money on top of the check. Leon looked back at her and lightly pressed a kiss on her cheek, making her blush. "You ready for your present?" He asked her and she nodded.

Leon pulled out a Pandora box and handed it to her. Charnae smiled as she opened the box and gasped when she saw it was a Disney themed charm bracelet. Over the course of getting to know each other, Charnae revealed that she was a big fan of Disney.

"I love it, Leon! Thank you." Charnae said with the biggest smile on her face.

Leon grabbed the bracelet from the box and placed it on her left wrist. "You're welcome. I'm glad I could make you smile."

"I'm sorry—I don't mean to interrupt, but do you need change?" The server asked as she picked up the money.

"Nah, keep it." Leon replied.