45.1

This chapter will have 2 parts

TEN YEARS LATER

"Happy birthday, mommy!" Six year old Kyler exclaimed as Charnae walked into the eating area of the kitchen. "We made a special breakfast for you!"

Charnae smiled. "Thank you, baby boy."

"Happy birthday, mama! You're thirty!" Nine—almost ten year old Noah said as he walked into the eating area with a plate of pancakes.

"Thanks for the reminder, Noah." Charnae laughed. "Everything looks so good."

"Hey, baby." Leon said, walking in with eight month old Cairo in his arms. "Happy birthday, beautiful."

Charnae stood on her tippy toes and kissed his lips. "Thank you." Cairo reached down for her mother and Charnae gladly took her. "Did you help too, fat mama?" Cairo didn't say anything as she pulled on Charnae's shirt so she could be fed. Charnae sighed. "Okay, I'm offended."

Leon shook his head as he pulled out Charnae's chair. Charnae sat down and adjusted her shirt so that Cairo could eat.

"I'll fix your plate, mommy." Noah said as he grabbed Charnae's plate.

"And I'll fix your drink." Kyler chimed in.

Charnae smiled. "Thank you, sons."

The boys fixed their mother's food then they fixed a small plate for Cairo who ended up milk drunk and went to sleep. They fixed their own plates then waited for Leon to sit down before digging in.

Leon sat down after feeding Blue and Belle and said Grace before instructing his sons to go ahead and eat. "Let me put her in the swing so you can eat comfortably." Leon said as he stood up to take Cairo.

"No, I just want to hold her." Charnae said, holding Cairo closer to her body. "She's so adorable."

Leon chuckled and respected his wife's wishes. She was like this with all of their kids and he did not blame her. The two of them created beautiful chocolate babies.

-

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted once Leon, Charnae, and the kids walked into the venue. Charnae gasped as she grabbed onto Leon's arm who stood there laughing at her reaction.

Everyone was there—Faith and Drew with their three year old daughter Banx; Torah and Jordan with their one year old daughter Elizabeth; Tia and Damien with their seven year old son Damien Jr. and their five year old daughter Devyn; Mike and his wife with their one year old son Michael Jr,. Leanne, James, DJ, Tierra, Detrick, and Leah were also there. Jermaine made it as well. Leon also invited his teammates and their wives and kids.

"Aww, you guys!" Charnae exclaimed. "I'm trying not to cry!"

"Don't cry, baby girl." Charnae heard a familiar voice say.

"Who said that?" She asked.

The crowd of people parted in the middle, revealing Gregory standing there with a rose. Charnae screamed as she ran as best as she could in her heels to get to her father. Gregory quickly met her in the middle so she wouldn't fall and engulfed her into a hug.