25.

The day was June 19th and it was Charnae's 19th birthday. She was one of the last ones to celebrate her birthday with Damien's birthday following on July 8th. She has already been receiving gifts throughout the whole week from everyone and she already knew they had something up their sleeve, even though she told them she didn't want to do anything.

Charnae opened her eyes and realized Leon was no longer in bed with her. She sat up and stretched before going to the master bathroom to get herself together.

Charnae brushed her teeth, showered, and brushed her curly hair into a ponytail. She slipped on some loungewear before walking out to see where Leon was.

"Leon!" Charnae said as she approached the kitchen where she smelled breakfast food. "Leon, I—"

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yelled once Charnae entered the kitchen, making her jump. The whole crew and their families stood in the decorated kitchen with breakfast food laid out on the counter. Instead of doing a surprise dinner, they decided to do a surprise breakfast.

Charnae's bottom lip began to quiver as she started to cry. "Aww, best friend!" Faith cooed as she rushed to Charnae before Leon could.

"I'm just as surprised as she is." Jordan said. No one told him about the surprise, so when Torah woke him up to help them out he was completely lost.

"Happy birthday, baby." Leon said once Faith released her from their hug. Charnae looked at him and smiled with a wet face. He wiped her face with her hand before kissing her lips. "We love you, angel."

Charnae sniffled as she rested her head on Leon's chest. "Thank you, everyone." She spoke softly.

Charnae was all smiles throughout her birthday breakfast. She was spoiled with plenty of gifts and lots of food. Everyone left around one and she was currently taking a nap while the crew was cleaning the kitchen.

"Tia has makeup, I got hair, and Torah is going to decorate the hotel room. Remember to give her the key." Faith said as she wiped down the stove.

"The reservations are set for eight so please don't take long getting her ready." Leon told them.

"Boy, we got this." Tia said, waving him off. "Just make sure you wear a damn condom tonight. We got yo girl prepared."

"Woah, chill." Damien chimed in, making everyone laugh.

"What you mean y'all got her prepared?" Leon asked.

"You'll see tonight." Torah said with a giggle. "Anyway, where y'all going again?"

"Saluda's." Leon replied. "What you mean y'all got her prepared?!"

The girls did nothing but giggle as they continued to clean up. Leon simply rolled his eyes as he placed the last dish in the dishwasher.

-

Leon kissed the side of Charnae's face as he pulled out her chair. She blushed and sat down comfortably in the chair. Leon sat down next her her and began to admire her beauty a bit more.

Faith gave Charnae a blowout and put soft curls into her hair. Tia gave her face a natural look with her makeup. She wore a shiny red midi cami dress that showed off her cleavage, thighs, and curves along with red strappy heels. The outfit was put together by Torah and she had to do a lot of convincing to put Charnae in something so revealing.