Chapter 4: Daybreak's True Secret

Seperior=Jalorda

Unfezant=Kenhollow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The brothers lay smoking amongst the rubble as their eyes are white, and their faces showing expression of fear.

"What the heck kind of wizard is he?" The older brother questions as smoke come from his mouth.

"Mommy, I can see fairies..." The younger brother says as smoke comes from his afro hair.

Natsu, Sakura, and Takeru looking at the smoking remains of the two brothers who are clearly dazed out and no longer any trouble.

"What a mess." Natsu says.

"Yeah." Sakura agrees and Takeru nods.

"Guess we should go look for Lucy and your friend, Sakura."

"Yes. I just hope that Latias found Lucy before Everblue does."

"There's one thing I'm wondering right now... who are those guys?" Natsu asks catching Sakura and Takeru in a state of shock as they can't believe Natsu already forgot who they fought.

"We're mercenaries." The two brothers say and Sakura brings out Takeru's poke ball.

"Good work, Takeru." Sakura says and Takeru nods his head before returning into the poke ball.

As Natsu and Sakura begin to walk off to try and locate Lucy, Virgo's eyes light up.

In the sewer system

Everblue still holds Lucy's wrists in his grasps as she grits her teeth in pain from how hard he's holding them.

"An enemy of literature?" Everblue questions. "A sophisticate, cultured individual such as me, myself, and I?"

Anyone who's happy to have a collection of those freakish maids isn't cultured!" Lucy retorts.

"There's nothing to mock of my beautiful blonde maids!" Everblue says as he tightens his grip on her wrists and forces her forward a little so he could see Datbreak closer. "A treasure map? A spot to hide valuable? What kind of secret does this book hold? Tell me! Or I'll snap your arm into two! He threatens.

Despite Lucy's position, she sticks her tongue out at him, meaning she won't tell him a thing. This action catches Everblue off guard as them out of feeling of disrespect from Lucy, he slams her into the ground.

"This girly doesn't get her situation! I got Kemu Zaleon himself to write this book for me! Therefore any secret in that book is mine!"

Just as Lucy thinks her arms are about to be torn, Happy comes in flying and kicking Everblue, sending him flying from his hole and releasing Lucy at the same time.

"Happy!" Lucy calls and Happy gives her a toothy grin. "Nice one! Cool!"

Happy's wings disappear and he spins into a ball before Latias catches him as Lucy sees her.

"Latias!"

"Why, you! What's this cat and that creature?" Everblue questions having recovered from the kick.

"I'm Happy and this is Latias." Happy says and Lucy looks back at Everblue and takes out one of her keys with a shape of its point looking like a crab.

"The tables have turned! If you let me have this book, I'll consider forgiving you. I really want to smack you one, though." Lucy says to Everblue with confidence, but the Duke laughs out of amusement.

Fairy Tail's Pokemon TrainerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara