Chapter 1: Stuck in Another World

Hi everyone, I'm Nymphia08. This is another story I made from reading the Fairy Contender and Guardian Fairy in Fanfiction, except I'm going to make the names of the pokemon and the cities into the Japanese version. Also, if you don't know their names, I'm going to put note of their names. As for the move names, I'm going to leave it in English.

Lumiose City = Miare City

Sylvion=Nymphia

Unova=Ishuu

Moltres=Fire

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was in an afternoon in Miare City as the people are walking or running with their pokemon around the city as other people are talking among themselves or sitting in a café like Sakura. Sakura is a fifteen-year old girl and has light pink hair with a cherry blossom hairpin in her hair and blue eyes. She wears a white sleeveless shirt with white skirt, black leggings, and white boots and has a black Mega Bracelet on her left wrist. Also, she has her blue bag next to her the chair that she is sitting.

Sakura is drinking tea from a cup after eating a piece of cake from the café as Nymphia, nicknamed Aiko, is lying next to the chair with her feeler wrapped around Sakura's arm. Once Sakura finishes her tea, she picks up her bag and takes out a small but slightly big pouch that hold all the seventeen plates for each pokemon types.

"I'm so glad that I found all seventeen plates." Sakura states. "It took forever to find all of them, right, Aiko?"

Aiko lifts her head at Sakura and nods. "Phia."

Sakura puts the pouch back into her bag and calls for the waiter for the bill. After paying the bill, Sakura and Aiko both stand up and walk away from the café.

"Should I go back to Ishuu Region to visit my parents?" Sakura mutters and Aiko looks up.

"Phia?" Aiko says and Sakura looks down at her.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you along with the others and they'll be surprised about you and the other one."

"Phia!"

When Sakura stops at an alley, she looks at it before looking back at Aiko. "Let's check if there are trainers in this alley?"

Aiko nods her head and both of them walk down through the alley. Once they get there, they don't see any trainers are at the end of the alley.

"Looks like there's no trainer this time." Sakura points out. "Let's go back, Aiko."

"Phia."

Sakura and Aiko turn around and start to go back to the main street, subsequently, Sakura feels a wind blowing towards them and sees a black portal appeared behind her and Aiko. They quickly turn around and see the light is coming from the portal that just appeared. Realizing this, Sakura gets Aiko's poke ball and point the poke ball at Aiko.

"Aiko, return to your poke ball!" Sakura orders her and Aiko nods her head. Then a red light from the poke ball envelops Aiko, causing her to go back into the poke ball. Once Sakura pocketed the poke ball into her pocket after shrinking it, the wind gets stronger, causing Sakura to skid on the floor towards the portal. However, it's no avail, her body lifts up and gets suck into the portal.

"AAAAH!" Sakura screams as the portal closes up unknowing to the people in the city.

In an unknown alley

The portal appears above the ground, causing Sakura to fall down, face planted to the ground.

"I-te-te-te!" Sakura says as she lifts her head and touches her forehead. Then she realizes that she is wearing something on her hand. Sakura moves her hand away from her face and sees a white fingerless glove on her left hand. "When did I wearing this glove? In fact..." Sakura stands up and walk out the alley and sees unfamiliar buildings and a bay at the sea. "Where is this place!"