Chapter 19: Jupiter

Following the retreat from Phantom Lord's Guild, Fairy Tail returns to the guild to rest, recuperate, take care of the injured, and plan out the next attack on Phantom's main headquarter. Master Makarov is taken by Alzack and Bisca to an old friend of his in the East Forest.

Eventually, Natsu and Happy returns with Lucy where she explains to everyone who she really is and why all of this happened. After that, Lucy hands the poke ball to Sakura and Sakura promises that when this is over, she will heal Aiko. Then, Macao, Wakaba and two other members are looking at the man as everyone else is treating.

"Ah, damn it..."

"I can't believe we had to retreat!"

"This sucks!"

"And we didn't get revenge for the guild and Levy..."

"Damn it!"

As the members are saying this, Lucy sits on a barrel with Natsu and Happy right beside her as Lucy still blames herself for all this.

"This is their headquarters." Macao points at the map where Phantom Lord's headquarters are. "If we attach them with ranged magic from the high ground to the southwest..."

Gray and Elfman stand near the three as Macao's group are getting ready to attack.

"Next time I'll bring explosive lacrima with me!" Wakaba shouts and puts the lacrima into a bag.

"Bring out a stack of powerful magic books for holder-type wizards from the warehouse!" Macao shouts as he holds a book in his hand.

Gray notices Lucy is still looking down and turns to her.

"What's the matter? Still uneasy?" Gray asks causing Lucy to hunch over.

"No, it's not that. It's just... I'm sorry." Lucy apologizes.

"Well, it's the fate of rich heiress' to get chased. And the ones who protect them are Men." Elfman says.

"Don't say things like that!" Gray tells him.

"But I'm really surprised. Why did you keep it a secret, Lucy?" Happy asks.

"I wasn't trying to hide anything. After I ran away from home, I didn't really want to talk about it. For a full year, he never showed any interest in his runaway daughter. And now he wants me back? My father went to such terrible length to take me back... He's the worst! But when you get down to it, it's originally my fault for running away from home, right?" Lucy says.

"That's not true! Your father's the bad guy here!" Elfman states.

"You idiot!" Gray says in anger.

"I mean, Phantom!" Elfman corrects himself.

"Thanks to my selfish actions, I've caused all this trouble for everyone. I'm really sorry. I guess if I went home it would end this right?" Lucy asks.

"You really think so?" Natsu says catching her attention. "But 'rich heiress' just doesn't strike the right tone. Laughing in this dirty old beer hall, and making a ruckus while on some adventure... That's the Lucy I know." Natsu says causing her to blush a little bit as she looks back down. "You said you wanted to stay here, right? What's the point of returning someplace you don't want to go?" He questions causing Lucy to gasp in realization. "You're Lucy of Fairy Tail! This is your home to return to." Natsu finishes with a grin as he points his thumb to himself causing Lucy to cry from hearing that from him.

"Don't cry, sheesh... You're stronger than that!" Gray says while Elfman trembles at the situation.

"Oh right! Men are weak to tears!" Elfman says.