Chapter 5: Armored Wizard of Fairy Tail

"Mira-chan! Three bears over this way, if you please!" One of the male Fairy Tail wizards yells out.

"Coming!" Mirajane replies in her usual happy tone and smile as she carries a tray of beer in her right hand.

"Come on, go out on a date with me, Mira-chan." Wakaba pleads as pink colored and heart shaped smoke comes out from his pipe.

"Don't start with this again." The female Wood-making wizard complains.

"But dear..." Mira catches the two's attention as she waves her free hand with a pink magic circle appearing in front of her face as then her face and body transforms into that of a grotesque obese woman with brown hair. "You have a wife, don't you?"

"Please stop that Mira-chan!" Wakaba yells in horror as he literally jumps up from his bench as from nearby, Macao and Cana are watching the scene as Laki laughs finding what just happed hilarious.

"One of these days I'd like to drink in peace." Cana says annoyed as she gets back to drinking.

"You drink too much." Macao says to her.

"I've got to do a job sooner or later." Natsu complains as he has his head on the table with Happy eating a fish as Lucy and Sakura standing nearby watching him.

"Aye, we're running out of food money." Happy says stopping eating his fish as he says so.

"Man, I wish we had that 2,000,000 jewel now." Lucy says.

"But shouldn't you be worried about something else?" Sakura asks causing Lucy to remember her rent.

"You're right! I'm not going to make my rent for next month! I've got to do a job too!"

Lucy walks over to the request board with Sakura following her. The two arrive at the request board where, as always the wizard Nab is still standing there 'looking' for a job.

"Let see..." Lucy says as she puts her hand to her chin as she begins scanning through the requests on the board trying to see something that she, Natsu and Sakura could do. "'Looking a magic bracelet...' 'Dispel the magic on this cursed cane...' 'Fortune telling using astrology...' 'A monster hunt in a volcano'?! There sure are a lot of things wizard are request to do."

"There sure are." Sakura agrees as she looks at the other requests.

"If one suits your fancy just tell me. Master is off at the regular meeting." Mirajane says as she walks over to the two bringing their attention to her.

"Regular meeting?" Lucy asks coufisingly.

"All of the Guild Masters in the area get together and give regular reports. It's different then the council meetings though." Mirajane says as she puts her finger to her chin. She then turns around and looks at the Pict magic wizard, Reedus, a tall man sporting curly, light orange hair with a rather large torso. The man wears a large, white shirt fitting his chest size, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, dark pants, dark pointed shoes adorned by light brim, a curvy point hanging down on Reedus' left and a light orange band around it. "Reedus, can I borrow your light pen?" Mirajane asks.

"Oui." Reedus replies as he takes out from his pocket a normal looking pen and hands it to Mirajane.

"The people on top of the world of magic are the ten members of the Council, connected with the Government." Mirajane begins explaining as she uses the Light Pen to begin drawing a bracket in the air showing how things work in the magic world. At the top of it is the Government which is then connected down to Era. "Their job is to bring order to everything that goes on in the world of Magic. And on the chance that a wizard commits a crime, they pass judgment on them. Then below them are the organizations of guild masters, the Guild Master Leagues. They circulate the decree of the council, smooth out communication between the guilds in the same area and keep up unified. It's a pretty tough job."