Chapter 25: Lucy's Resolve

The sun shines brightly down onto Magnolia, the smoke ruins of the Magic Giant that was Phantom Lord's Headquarter is still down on the lake. The war between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord is over as Fairy Tail won. Everyone is gather together in front of the ruins of the guild, cheering and celebrating their victory. While nearby, Happy and Lucy watch everyone as Lucy has her hands form into fists.

"Everyone seems really happy, Lucy." Happy says as he looks up at her.

"Yeah..." Lucy replies.

Then Happy notices the look on her face, Lucy is looking down at the ground with a sad look on her face.

"Lucy?" Happy calls.

Meanwhile on the Phantom Lord Headquarters

Natsu and Gajeel are both still lying on the ground separated by a floor as both of them look up at the sky and not moving.

"Hey, can you hear me, Gajeel?" Natsu asks.

"I can't hear nothin'." Gajeel says.

Natsu turns around and pushes himself up so he could look down at him. "So hey, where'd you learn Dragon Slyer magic?"

"I said I couldn't hear you!" Gajeel states turning his head slightly away.

"I've never met anyone who used the same magic as me. You could at least tell me that much!"

"Oh shut it." Gajeel says causing Natsu to cry out annoyed as his eyes widen and go blank and a tick mark pops above his head. "Metalicana."

"Huh?" Natsu says.

"The Iron Dragon, Metalicana." Gajeel says as he sits up.

"What?" Natsu questions standing up and leaning forward, only for the ground to give away beneath him and send him crashing down to Gajeel's level. "I knew it! You were taught by a dragon!" He says picking himself back up and looking at Gajeel.

"You too?" Gajeel asks.

"So where is it now?"

"Who knows?" Gajeel replies as he looks away.

"Where is it now?!" Natsu yells out with his eyes widen with blank as a tick mark on his head as Gajeel is taken back and covers his right ear with his pinky, looking back at him with annoyed look.

"I said I don't know!" Gajeel yells back with a tick mark and blank eyes as well.

The two Dragon Slayers headbutt each other and quickly breaks apart holding their heads in pain as smoke sizzles out from them and they grunt in pain.

"Man... Just talking to you makes my brains turn to mush." Gajeel says.

"Say that again!" Natsu says annoyed as he crosses his arms and looks back at Gajeel who has turned away from him.

"It disappeared. One day, Metalicana suddenly vanished. Without saying a thing. Man... What a selfish jerk." Gajeel says as he looks up at the sky.

Natsu hears this and crawls closer to him. "Wait, that wasn't 7 years ago on July 7th, was it?" Natsu asks as Gajeel suddenly becomes intrigue and looks at him.

"Wait... Do you know where Metalicana is?" He asks.

"Not a chance. I'm looking for Igneel, a fire dragon. He also disappeared 7 years ago on July 7th." Natsu says as she sits back down and crosses his arms and legs.

"7 years ago... Year 777, Month 7, Day 7... On that day two dragons disappeared..." Gajeel says when suddenly Natsu slams his head into him again with an annoyed look on his face.