Chapter 11: Moon Drip

The underground cavern of Galuna Island

The group continues to look up at the frozen body of Deliora.

"Deliora..." Gray says in anger.

"A demon your teacher sealed?" Natsu asks.

"Yes, it's Deliora all right."

"So it was transported from the Northern Continent to here?" Happy says.

"Maybe the island's curse has to do with this demon?" Lucy asks

"Seems like the obvious conclusion. This demon is still alive, after all." Gray says and Natsu runs up next to him.

"All righty then! All we've gotta do is bust up this demon!" Natsu says as he begins swinging his right arm around and is preparing to attack it.

"Is force your only solution to every problem?" Lucy asks.

"Natsu, Gray just said this thing was immortal. What makes you think you can beat this if Gray's teacher wasn't able to do?" Sakura asks.

"Just watch me!" Natsu says confidently.

Gray looks angrily towards Natsu as Natsu looks at Gray before he throws a punch straight into Natsu's face which sends him right to the ground.

Gray hit him!" Happy yells in shock as he, Lucy, and Sakura look on with worried looks.

"That's not really uncommon but..." Lucy trails off.

"Hey! What's the big idea!?" Natsu yells as he recovers and looks at Gray and notices the serious look on Gray's face.

"Don't get near it, you Fire Wizard! If that ice melts, and it's freed, no one would be able to stop it!" Gray says.

"What? Would that ice really melt all that easily?" Natsu asks angrily at the punch as Gray looks at him to says something but looks back down at the ground, lost for words as the others continue to watch the two.

"No..." Gray says quietly.

"Are you okay?" Lucy asks as she walks up to Gray and puts a hand on his back.

"Hey! I'm the one who got punched! You're a barbarian!" Natsu yells angrily.

"Says Natsu." Happy says as he slides beside him.

"My master Ul encased the demon using an Iced Shell spell. That's the ice that can't melt. No matter what kind of magical fire you use, you couldn't melt the ice. If they knew they couldn't melt it, then why move it here?" Gray questions.

"I don't know, but maybe they're trying to melt it somehow?" Lucy says.

"But why?!" Gray questions in anger as his eyes dart towards Lucy who is frightened by his look.

"I-I-I don't know!" Lucy replies in a scared tone.

"Something isn't right here. Who brought Deliora here, and for what reason?"

"Maybe those three from earlier know about this." Sakura says.

"Sakura's right. We should just chase after those guys from before." Natsu says.

"Yeah." Lucy agrees.

"No." Gray says catching everyone's attention. "We wait here."

"For what?" Happy asks.

"We wait until the moon comes out." Gray says.

"The moon?! But it's still noon! No way, no how! I'd be bored to death!" Natsu yells.