Chapter 9: Sakura's First Job

Magnolia
Lucy's apartment

Lucy sits in her apartment at her desk, in front of her she is writing on a piece of paper with a quill.

"The incident with Eisenwald targeting the Guild Masters at their regular meeting became big news immediately and everyone in the country learned of it. I wound never believe I'd be at the center of such a huge event. Even so, I'm living my day to day life just like I always do. Sometimes I think back on what happened and get all excited, though. I got a wind that most of the Eisenwald's members were arrested, including the guy named Kage. Well, I guess that's expected. The one thing that scares me is that they don't seem to have caught Erigor. What'll I do if he comes to take revenge on Fairy Tail? But it'll be okay! Natsu, Erza, and Gray are Fairy Tail's strongest team! Plus: Happy and me are there too! Oh yeah, and I can't forget about Sakura and her Pokémon team. This guild's the best, so don't worry Mama! I'm doing just fine. P.S. Keep this a secret from Papa, 'kay?" Finishing her letter, Lucy sighs in relief as she then folds the paper, places it in an envelope, sealing with a red stamp with a capital 'I' on it.

"Maybe I'll do some shopping today. Thrilling adventures are great and all, but you can't beat relaxing at home!" Lucy says to herself as she then stretches her arms upwards.

"Rent for this place is 70,000 jewel? That'd really cheap."

Lucy hearing the voice turns around, wondering who that is.

"You found yourself a nice pad, Lucy!" Gray says as he sits on Lucy's couch half naked only wearing boxers.

"Trespassing!" Lucy yells in shock as her eyes bulge out and her mouth drops open revealing sharpened teeth. Lucy jumps out of her chair and kicks Gray in his chest. "And don't stripped in other people's homes!"

"Hold it! It's a misunderstanding! I was already naked when I arrived." Gray says as he turns away from Lucy who still angry.

"Leave." Lucy says pointing to the door.

"Today's the day, remember? I figured you'd forget, so I came to get you." Gray says.

"Huh?" Lucy says now confused on what he meant by that.

"Yup, you forget. Natsu said so before we left, right?" Gray asks.

In front of the Fairy Tail Guild Hall

A large crowd of Fairy Tail wizards are gathered in front of the building forming a circle around Erza and Natsu, as both of them were ready for their guild for their duel that they promised each other before leading out on the Lullaby incident.

"Get'em!"

"Fight Erza!"

"Natsu!"

The Fairy Tail wizards all cheered loudly for who they felt or wanted to win the battle.

"Natsu and Erza are fighting!" Gray reminds her.

Lucy appears on the scene, Lucy pushes Wakaba out of the way so she get a view of the two.

"W-wait, they were serious?" Lucy says in awe.

"Oh, hi Lucy!" Mirajane greets as behind her is her brother Elfman Macao.

"Serious as can be! If they didn't take this seriously, they couldn't call themselves men!" Elfman says.

"Erza's a woman you know." Mirajane points out.

"More like a female monster." Macao also points out.

"But is two of the people in one of the strongest team clash..." Lucy says.