Chapter 13: The Female Wizard Knight Enters

Where Lucy, Sakura, and Latias are

A forced gate closure? So you are a Fairy Tail wizard..." Sherry says at Lucy along with Sakura and Latias.

"the battle starts now!" Lucy declares as she holds her whip ready.

"But don't forget that I can control any of your spirits at will." Sherry says.

"But you can't control Latias anymore with that crystal ball." Sakura says.

"And as for you controlling my spirits, we'll just have to see about that. I've got a lot more powerful spirits from where that come from!" Lucy says as she brings out one of her silver keys. "Gate of Canis Minor, I open thee! Nicolas!" She yells as she summons Plue.

"Plue?" Sakura questions as both she and Latias have question marks over their heads.

"Oh my, how cute... this is also 'love'." Sherry says.

"What the heck does that even mean?!" Lucy and Sakura question.

"Let me show you. Doll attack! Doll Control!" Sherry yells as she extends her hands forward and summons two pink magic circles, sending a bolt of pink energy at Plue which hit upon hitting him causing his eyes turn pink as he is now under Sherry's control.

"Plue?" Lucy calls as Plue then turns and looks at her. When Plue speaks, it's tone has more malic than usual which takes Lucy back. "It's not possible!" Plue then launches itself at Lucy, swinging its arms around as it then begins hitting on her legs which does nothing as Lucy looks down at Sherry's control as it continues pummeling at her legs but no effect.

"Exactly what's the point of all this?" Sakura questions.

"What the..." Sherry exclaims.

"You fell for it!" Lucy says and swings her whip around before swinging it down at Sherry who jumps away to avoid the hit.

"Damn, it was a small-fry spirit!"

"That's right! I purposefully called out a weak spirit, so your technique is useless now!" Lucy explains and swings her whip again at Sherry, but dodges it again.

Oh, so that's why." Sakura says

"Release Control!" Sherry exclaims as she releases Plue from her control. Plue realizes what it was doing and begins to bow down very fast as it sounds like he's crying and apologizing for what he was doing.

"Don't worry about it. Go back now, okay?" Lucy says to the spirit as she waves her hand down at with a sweatdrop on her forehead and Plue quickly disappears.

"Doll Attack, Rock Doll!" Sherry shouts as she summons all of the rocks around her which begin floating into the air.

"We're just going around in circles, aren't we? My spirits destroy your dolls, then you take them over, and I close the gate!" Lucy stops talking and gasps in shock at what she is seeing in front of her. In front of her, a massive stone golem easily towers over her.

"Oh, that's strange... Could that also be love? Going 'around in circles?' 'Destroy'... this? These rocks?" Sherry asks.

"Wait a second..." Lucy says worriedly with a sweatdrop. "Do I have a spirit that could destroy something this big?"

"I don't think you do." Sakura says.

The rock golem raises its right arm and brings it down on Lucy who is saved by Sakura who grabs Lucy and jumps away from where she stood.

"Run, Lucy!" Sakura tells her as she gets on Latias before Latias flies away from the golem.

"No need to tell me that!" Lucy yells as she begins to run away as fast as she can while the golem continues to attack her. "This is bad, bad, bad!"