Chapter 18: Lucy's Secret

Phantom Lord branch guild

Natsu and Gray continue sending the Phantom mages flying out or trapping them in ice as another group of Phantoms jump towards Cana who has three cards in her hand.

"Card Magic! Lighting, Reverse Tower, Lovers! Jolt of Fate!" Cana yells, shocking the Phantoms as she summons the lighting.

"Ring Magic! Twister!" Loke yells as he twists one of his rings and summons a tornado at the Phantoms which entraps them along with a few furniture.

Elfman yells as he raises his arm up and a purple magic circle envelops his arm, now having a monster-like lizard arm before punching the Phantom mages.

"Man! Man! If you're a man, then you're a Man!" Elfman shouts as he swings his arms at the Phantom.

"I don't get it."

"What's with that arm?"

It's Take Over!"

His arm's Taken Over by a monster..."

"That's Elfman!"

"The one who absorbs the power of monsters he defeats into his arm... That's..."

"Beast Arm Elfman!"

A loud crash erupts into the air catching nearly everyone's attention towards it.

"That's..."

"It's him..."

A shadow figure stands up atop the damaged Phantom Lord sign that hangs over the top of the bat.

"The Iron Dragon Slayer... Black Steel Gajeel!" Erza says.

"How dare you hurt Levy!" Nab yells out in anger as he jumps up towards Gajeel to attack him. Just then Gajeel's right arm transforms into an iron club which he throws towards and extends into Nab's stomach, smashing him back into the ground and pushing him along it which also takes out a few of his fellow Phantom mages.

"Nab!" Loke yells out.

"He even took his out guild mates in that hit!" Gray says in shock and Gajeel jumps down from the sign.

"Hey there, trash." Gajeel says, transforming his arm back to normal. "The Iron Dragon Slayer, Gajeel-sama will face you now."

"Man! Maybe I'm trash but I'm a Man!" Elfman yells as he launches himself at Gajeel and throws his fist forward as a purple magic circle appears. His fist goes through it and transforms into a massive stone fist. Gajeel sees this attack coming and transforms his left fist into a club and raises it to block Elfman's fist.

"Elfman, huh?" Gajeel says. Transforming his right fist again, extending it at Elfman who dodges again and then transforming his right leg into a club and shoots it at him. Elfman manages to catch the attack through his stone fist stopping it in its tracks. "Oh, not bad."

"A man must be strong." Elfman states.

"Then, how about this?" Gajeel questions as suddenly smaller rods shoot out from his pillar foot. Elfman barely dodging them throwing his head aside as the rods impact into other Phantoms members, sending them flying.

"Damn him his own comrades?!" Elfman questions in shock seeing him nonchalantly striking down his own comrades.

"Where do you think you're lookin'?" Gajeel says throwing his left fist forward, transforming it into a club again striking him in the face sending Elfman flying.

"Gajeel!" Natsu shouts as he jumps onto Elfman and launching himself off him towards Gajeel. Gajeel doesn't reacts quickly and it punched back by a fire fist to the face sending him crashing into the bar shocking many of the Phantom mages.