Chapter 20: Hidden Tears

Phantom Lord Headquarter

As Sakura continues to play the ocarina and the Fairy Tail members fighting the Shades, the crystal balls on the walls has started to charge the large lacrima in the room as Natsu looks at his opponent Totomaru.

"Natsu! Jupitar has activated!" Happy exclaims as he frantically waves his arms.

"I know, geez!" Natsu replies.

"Take this... Blue Fire!" Totomaru yells creating a red magic circle in front of him and firing a blast of blue fire towards Natsu who starts sucking it up immediately taking Totomaru a back a bit of shock.

"Ooh, that's cold! Never eaten fire like that before." Natsu says as he finishes sucking the blue fire.

"I see... So you're the Dragon Slayer I've heard rumors about. This means that we're both at a disadvantage." Totomaru says crossing his arms on his chest.

"Oh yeah?"

"Fire won't work on either of us."

"Don't decidin' that yourself! I haven't even hit you yet!" Natsu exclaims with a vein popped above his head.

"Exactly! I can't be hit by fire!"

"Then how about this..." Natsu says as he slams his fist together and bloats his face up for a roar attack. "Fire Dragon's..."

"All fire is under my control!" Totomaru says as he puts his hands forward and creates a magic circle.

"...Spit!" Natsu finishes, firing a barrage of spits at Totomaru whose eyes widen and cries out in shock and disgust as the spit hits him.

"Soaked..." Totomaru mutters with his face covered with spits as Natsu laughs and points at him.

"You fell for it!"

"2 minutes until Jupiter fires"

"This isn't good!" Happy cries out in terror as sweat runs down his face and his eyes goes blank and then he begins flying around frantically. "Jupiter's gonna fire!"

"Why you... You tricked me!" Totomaru exclaims in anger. "Orange Fire!" He yells sending a blast of orange fire at Natsu.

"Didn't you see? I eat fire!" Natsu reminds him as he is engulfs by the fire but this time Natsu finds himself gagging. "It stinks!" He cries out with his eyes going blank and shooting tears out from it. Natsu falls to the ground and begins rolling around covering his nose. "My nose!"

"That's fire's the smell of a mop drenched with curdled milk!" Totomaru says after he laughs.

"You dirty little..." Natsu growls as he and Totomaru get up in each other faces.

"Well you started it!" Totomaru retorts.

"1 minute until Jupiter fires"

"NATSU! CALM DOWN!" Happy yells tugging on his skin.

"Quiet!" Natsu yells breaking free of Happy's grip as he runs and throws a normal punch at Totomaru.

"Whoa there... Giving up on magic and using your fists?" Totomaru questions as he dodges the punch and then a kick from Natsu, launching himself back into the air and lands on top of a big gear. "In that case, I, with my katana, have the advantage!"

Totomaru then draws his katana, disappearing, and reappearing in front of Natsu in a quick blur as he prepares to strike him. He swings it around as Natsu jumps back to avoid it. However, Totomaru disappears and reappears again in front of him, but Natsu manages to kick the katana out of his hand and flies into the lacrima. Natsu grins seeing he damaged the lacrima, but barely with a little crack on it while Totomaru grunts in disapproval as they both land back on the ground.