Chapter 8: Secrets

Your P.o.v.

I got tired of wearing the mask so I took it off, I stood up and set out to find J. He had gotten up to check how everyone in the club was doing considering he owned the place. I walked down into the dance floor and made my war up to the bar, I guess whilst I'm here I may as well drink something. I took a seat at the bar and looked at what I was able to order, nothing was really taking my fancy in all honestly. I was about to get up and leave when Joker sat next to me.

"______ what are you doing down here?" He sounded stressed. "I got bored, I felt like I was on display so I came down to find you". I rested my arm against the bar and looked at him waiting for a reply. "Well then-" his grin grew large and he let out a laugh "let's have some shots shall we". Without hesitating we ordered 10 shots, five each. "Bring them to the V.I.P. Section" he commanded the waiter. Pushing me by the waist we made our way back to the closed away area.

Joker sat me down and and smiled once more, "lets make this interesting shall we?" He laughed. I found myself smiling and shrugged "why not, what do you have in mind". Joker shifted so he was closer to me "well we could do body shots-" he started leaning in closer and closer "but you don't seem like the kind of girl who'd willingly do something like that. So how about we share a secret every time we drink". I nodded and before I could realise we had started this trivial game of what to share and what not to share with each other.

Shot one.

Joker started with the secret spilling, "I sometimes go into the public looking like a normal person, minus the green hair" he chuckled.

I leaned in forward so he would be able to hear me "well believe it or not but at one stage I worked as a pole dancer". I stated clearly embarrassed .

Joker grinned even more and laughed a little "I really didn't expect that from you" running his hand trough his hair. "You'll have to show me some moves sometime" he said winking at me. I shook my head and then proceeded to take another shot.

Shot two.

Joker tapped his hands on the table and looked at me with his head tilted sideways. "I think your beautiful" he mumbled. "What?" I questioned just in case I heard him wrong. He just co tinted to smile at me "I said I think your beautiful" I felt my cheeks redden slightly. "Thank you" I smiled back at him before looking down at the table.

"I am insanely fanatic about music, I write and sing my own and covers of other people's songs". Joker sat up straight and he had an eyebrow raised. "Yet another thing your going to have to show me" I giggled and replied "only if you sing for me too" we both laughed and continued into the next shot.

Shot three.

The shot burned going down our throats but we still had two to go. "I can make you fall for me" he said taking my hand. I looked at him curiously and his eyes seemed to twinkle. "Oh really?" I giggled. "Yes and if this doesn't make you fall for me then nothing will".

I waited for him to do something and I was not disappointed. Joker ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip seductively. His eyes never left mine and I couldn't keep mine off his. He was so hypnotically sexy.

Shot four.

We took our second last shot and he once again spoke before I did. He leaned in close still looking at me with a seductive face and his charm. "I want to kiss you" he leaned in closely so that his lips brushed against mine ever so softly.

"I want to kiss you too" I whispered confessing. I closed the gap between us and gave him all access into the kiss. After the short few second passionate kiss he bit my lip in a teasing manner. He leaned back out of the kiss and sad there with a massive smirk on his face.

"I knew I could make you fall for me" he said holding my hand. "Or was it me who made you fall for me" I said back causing his smirk to turn into a grin again. "Touché".

Shot five.

"Last one better make it count" he laughed throwing the shot glass at the wall.

I was mid way through drinking my shot when the joker spoke "I'm the one that pulled you from the bleach". He said sitting back in his chair.

I almost chocked "What!?" I said coughing. Joker signed and patted my back helping me breathe again. "I'm the one who pulled you from the bleach, I saw what they were doing. When I saw you jump free of will it just made me so upset and angry so I killed all the guards and pulled you out.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. "Also Scarecrows the one who did this to you". I shrunk back in my chair, joker stood up and say closer to me embracing me into a hug. "Which is why I don't want you to have to be anywhere near him.

"You don't deserve the pain or any of the drama that comes with it" he said. "How did he plan this whole thing?" I questioned visibly upset.

"Scarecrow had been making narcotics and hallucinogens for Arkham Asylum to test on their patients. This was around the time you guys were together, he then branched out into chemicals and that's when he needed a new candidate a new experimental canvas. This is when he baited you into being caught. He knew you would wake up and he knew you would go outside to check on the girl so he sent word to the Asylum and you were taken away".

Nothing I knew about Kyle was real. He didn't love me, I was an experiment he used and abused. He must have been watching via cameras the whole time I was locked away. That's the only way he would know about my disappearing and sudden reappearance.

"Joker?"

"Yeah, _______" he questioned.

"Let's fuck him up really really badly"

Authors note:
Hey everyone how's it going?
So we've crossed a small milestone today! WE HAVE REACHED JUST OVER 1K READS!!! 🎉

To many that might not be a lot but in this small time that the book had been up its really amazing! So thank you all so much for reading and supporting me💕

ALSO

Don't forget to vote and follow me for regular updates and also comments I might make on my account regarding this book 👍🏻

Until next time enjoy 😊