Chapter 9: girls

Your P.o.v.

I slumped back in my chair imagining all the horrific things I could do in order to make him feel the way I did, maybe even worse. Perhaps there were some things I still wasn't able to understand but I was definitely hurt and afraid of the person I once loved. I guess now i'm in the same position I was in right when I had escaped the Asylum, in hiding and petrified. The thought just gives me chills, who would do something like this to someone they cared about? or maybe he just didn't care at all...

I bit my tongue and watched the people dance on the dance floor, I knew all the girls thanks to Ivy and maybe now I needed some girl time. I turned to to face Joker and looked at his face, so much regret and sorrow was shown and he didn't deserve to feel this way. None of this was his fault, in fact he's the one that saved me and gave me a new beginning, I got up and walked around to his chair. He looked up at me and placed a hand on the table as he twisted slightly to face me. "Im really sorry ______" I shook my head and gently sat on his lap wrapping my arms around him, hugging him. At first he didn't know what to do and just sat there but after a few seconds he softly hugged me back.

"you don't need to apologise or be guilty about any of this, none of its your fault" He slowly let go and he looked at me dead in the eyes. "you know I don't even think I cared about Harley the way I care about you..." I breathed in slowly listening to every word he spoke. "Which is why I can't help feeling responsible for the things that have happened to you, but on the other hand you need to understand that you drive me insane" I raised an eyebrow and spoke. "I drive you insane how?" he chuckled quietly and tucked my hair behind my ear "by being so annoyingly stubborn, getting yourself into danger, having a death with. The list goes on" he laughed.

"alright then, whatever you say then" I rolled my eyes as I stood up. "Hey do you mind if the girls come up here and hang out? I kinda wanted some girl time since everyones here" his smile lowered into a frown as he looked over at them all. "sure just don't let them talk you into doing things you normally wouldn't" I laughed and he walked down to the girls and asked them to come up the V.I.P. zone. Clearly Joker still didn't want me associating with anyone else in the club otherwise I would have been aloud down into the public area.

One by one the girls made their way up here each of them squealing when they saw me

One by one the girls made their way up here each of them squealing when they saw me. "______! omg it's been so long!" Cat women said as she eagerly ran over to me, she embraced me in a tight hug before taking a seat dragging me with her. Soon following Ivy, Rose, Lily all took a seat sitting around the table. "How've you been!?" Cat women exclaimed making everyone giggle. "Or been fine up until now.." I said scratching my head lightly "got an old ex after me and jokers trying to help me". Cat women slumped back into her chair and crossed her arms as she squinted at me. "Are you two a thing now?" Ivy then made he way into the conversation "If this turns out well liked is planed then yes they will be-" Ivy got closer to cat women and whispered in her ear.

"She's just as wild and messed up as he is even though she doesn't see it yet" Ivy spoke. I couldn't hear what the two were saying but I was happy to spend time with them. It made me feel normal again. "I'm not dating him if that's what your asking me" I blushed a little. "So your sleeping with him then" Rose winked as me and laughed. "What!? No!? I swear we haven't done anything!" I squealed causing joker to come rushing up to our table. "What's going on girls!?" The table fell dead silent and I hid my face trying to avoid his gaze. The table burst into laughter and he looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. "What did they do?" "N-nothing please go away!" I panicked trying to shoe him away. He gently gripped my hand stopping me from distracting him and looked into my eyes. "Tell me what they did ______".

The tables laughter grew quieter and a look of amazement and surprise flooded the table. "Woah I haven't see this side of joker before" cat women whispered. He bent down so he was the same height as me and didn't break eye contact. "All I'm asking is that you don't hide anything from me, so please tell me what they said". I could feel my face get hotter and hotter and it must have shown. Joker tried not to smile as he saw how flustered I was getting. "_____?" "THEY ASKED ME IF I WAS SLEEPING WITH YOU!" I yelled clearly embarrassed.

Joker swiftly pulled me into a hug and faced the girls. "10 out of 10, would bang" he said grinning making the girls squeal. "She's not given me the privilege yet though, she likes to play hard to get" he winked turning back to me. All I could do is turn around and face the wall out of embarrassment. Joker pulled me back to him and sat me down on his lap as he took a seat at the table. "She's mine okay girls, no one else's so if you see anyone trying to make a move on her do me a favour and kill them". He let out another crazed laugh and shoved went down my spine as soon as he stopped. This was because he had made a hickey on my collar bone. "There we go, this'll do for now but I'll fix it later" he said smirking as he run his finger down my neck.