Chapter 19: Knife

jokers P.o.v.

_________ and I had fallen asleep together in tears as we spoke about everything that had happened. I knew she would still have questions that deserves answers but although I still desire what we used to have, I've changed. I turned and looked at the alarm clock on ________'s bedside table and yawned. 8:30Am. I gently turned back to ________ and brushes her hair out of her face. She was so beautiful, she's always been beautiful. I leaned close to her and softly kissed her forehead awaking her from her slumber. "How are you feeling today" I whispered softly.

Her eyes flickered open and she drew in a long breathe, exhaling it as she stretched

Her eyes flickered open and she drew in a long breathe, exhaling it as she stretched. "Alright I guess" she looked upset still but she dragged herself closer and rest her head upon my chest.  "So your a stalker" she questioned causing me to jump "what!?". She looked up at me her slightly bloodshot from all the crying last night. "You followed me and I became an addiction to you.. You stalked me" she stated. "I didn't realise... I just wanted Rohan's you near again. I needed you" I defended myself trying not to make it sound as bad.

She nodded resting her head against me once more until she fully awoke rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She hoped up out of bed and stumbled into the other room to get ready for the day and have a shower. I stayed on her bed and shrunk back down so my head was on her pillow, my head was killing me. That small ache in the back of my head was returning and my fingers felt tingly, it was going to happen again. I pushed the blankets off of me and quickly walked into my own room.

Locking the door behind me so no one could get in I ran to the bathroom doing the same with its door. I felt myself twitch and a hot pinpricking feeling took over my mind. I wanted to hurt someone or something, I was entering the frenzy phase again. "I'm not a stalker" I screamed into the mirror as I punched it. Glass fragments hit the floor and only a few shards stayed on the wall base. There was enough to make out my reflection but at this point in time I didn't want to see myself.

I twisted the handle for the tap letting ice cold water to run in the sink

I twisted the handle for the tap letting ice cold water to run in the sink. This wouldn't be enough, I switched it off and walked to the bathtub filling it with the same icy water. I griped my hands tightly on the side of the tub and watched the water rise higher and higher. Once it began overflowed I switched it off and stepped into it one leg at a time. Shrinking down into the cold water it rushed over the edges every more. I closed my eyes and let myself drift back into a deep state. I needed to calm myself down.