Chapter 40: Come on Baby

Jokers P.o.v.

(after some time)

It had been another week without her and I felt myself on edge, trapped inside myself not knowing how to continue being who I was. It was like id gone from being myself to playing a character that everyone recognises instantly. Id done everything I could to ensure that id live up to my still infamous reputation. As of right now I was seated downstairs in my club surrounded by ten women, most of which were strippers and still I remained unfazed and numb to my senses. However that itch had began scratching at my brain again and I knew how I was going to fix it. I was going to get her back.

I had begun to hire and accumulate a large following of people who were willing to comply to my commands and requests

I had begun to hire and accumulate a large following of people who were willing to comply to my commands and requests. I had been plotting and planning this major event for months now, I couldn't take it anymore. ________ had been gone too long, 5 months to be exact. I was making headlines everywhere. Robbing, stealing, murdering, basically being the criminal I was known as. Id become a social butterfly within the darkness of the criminal world. Telling many people about what happened. It went a little like this....

...

I sat down in a backwards chair my legs on either side, my arms crossed on top of the back of the steel seat. "So there once was a girl that was very dear to me and there was a man that did horrible things to her. Because of those things she changed and had started to drift away from me, She also began to hide herself from everyone in fear of what they would think of her. Now finally once and for all I have permanently taken care of him so that he cant harm her anymore. Only problem is now she's gone.

Bang! Just like that!"

I clapped my hands and snarled a little.

"But I'm determined to get her back and provide a handsome reward for those who help me Bing her back".

Most men agreed to my most generous offer other wise they would have been put through hell until they decided to join the cause

Most men agreed to my most generous offer other wise they would have been put through hell until they decided to join the cause. The planning had almost been completed and things where finally falling into place. We were now in the final stages of production, soon __________ would be back here in my arms and we would be happy again without any problems.