Chapter 15: Music

Jokers P.o.v.

As I sat in the car I forgot I wasn't alone, Two of my men sat in the back seat staying silent. I heard the faint sound of rain hit the roof of the car and I slammed the glove compartment closed after placing my yearbook back in there. I hopped out of the car and ordered one of my men to drive me home, the man on the left hoped out of the car allowing me to sit where he was and put the car into ignition. The man pulled out off the curb and began driving us home.

I watched the clouds change from grey to black and began to remember everything that had ever made me want to do this. The car pulled up outside my house and I jumped out through the back of the car. Even though id had all these sick things happen to me the only person I could think of right now was _________. I walked up to my front door and opened it, I closed it softly as I entered the house. I shouldn't have left her here on her own, then again she probably doesn't want to see me right now. I walked to one of the chairs in the dining room and sat down making myself comfortable. I sat there in silence and stared out the window and remembered my teenage youth.

FLASHBACK

It'd been a month since the accident involving the chemicals and the doctors said id be okay going back to school. Nothing seemed to be wrong with me, I was Perfect in their eyes. I sat outside the administration office waiting for my time table when a female figure came walking down the hallway. She wasn't a teacher but rather a student from my grade. After making her way down this end of the hall she took the vacant seat next to me and sighed placing her head in her hands. I knew this girl, she was in my Music and Art classes but we'd never actually spoken; we were both quiet kids. She wore black jeans and a grey shredded knit jumper with a pair of black creepers.

Breathing in her scent from the opposite seat I shifted a little bit not knowing what to do

Breathing in her scent from the opposite seat I shifted a little bit not knowing what to do. It was sweet and alluring, It smelt so good that I was close to ripping  off her jumper. She raised her head and looked at me "oh, sorry if im bothering you" she apologised seeming slightly flustered. I chuckled it was quite cute if im honest "it's fine don't worry about it" I smiled back at her. A small smile spread across her face and she began to speak again "Your Jared, right?" I almost flinched at the sound of my own name. She knew me? How? I didn't even think she knew I was in any of her classes let alone my name. "Uh yeah thats me" I looked at her with a small smirk starting to form. "Your ________." She nodded releasing a small giggle "yeah".

"why haven't we met yet?" she questioned looking at me softly. "Im not sure, im a little screwed up now day's so im not sure its a  good idea for us to really hang out or even talk to each other" I stated hanging my head, a little fading smile on my face. She leaned in close to me and spoke in my ear "Well thats a shame because im pretty Fucked up myself, would have been nice to have someone to hang out with who understood. I couldn't help laugh and turn to face her with a grin on my face. "So your just like me then" I chuckled.