At Last

Ashley's POV:

I'm on a plane to Canada to see everyone from Team Crafted. Annie is with me. We all orginized to go skiing and stay at a lodge for a few days. Although I was only a few more hours away, those days couldn't come any slower. I lay back against my seat and try to fall asleep. I'm kept awake with the thought of seeing the guys and...Mitch. It's been months since our last meet and we've only talked mostly to record. I had been feeling lonely lately and was kind of mad at them, although I wasn't really because I knew they led busy lives. Annie was asleep next to me with her earphones still in and playing. We had become pretty good friends, although we didn't really know each other all too well. Even so, I liked her, and I might as well follow pursuit in catching some sleep before we got there.

Mitch's POV:

Ashley and Annie were to come at about 2:30 pm today. I couldn't wait. I hadn't seen Ashley since MInecon, and I hadn't been talking to her lately because, although I would never admit it, it hurt too much to not have her there. Now, finally she was coming and I would be able to take her up in my arms and  kiss her...Since when did I start thinking like that? I asked myself, surprised by my own wanting. I knew it was because of her, although I was still getting used to this whole "love" thing. After all, I had always been a kind of hardcore badass. Jerome was the one with the relationships. My thought of Jerome was interrupted by the real-thing. "Hey Mitch," he asked, walking up. "Can you go sign us in? I'll go get Ashley and Annie. They're waiting at the bus stop.You'll probably cross paths on your way out." He gave me a strange look and left. Did he know? Probably. No one knew me better than Jerome. I decided not to care, for now. I was too excited.

After I signed everyone in, I exited the main entrance and turned the corner outside. There was hardly anyone there, although I didn't expect there to be on a Monday. Just as I turned, I saw a small figure with a furry hat coming my way. Ashley. I thought, starting towards her, trying to remain casual. She grinned when she saw me, and I could see a subtle change in her pace as she came closer. The distance closed, and I was upon her. In the distance, I saw Annie heading into the bathroom building. No one was around us. We were alone. 

Ashley's POV:

As I approached Mitch and closed the unbelievebly long gap between us, my heart beat faster. Mitch. I thought, and we were touching, just looking, smiling. "I missed you." he said and then, taking me by surprise, pulled me forward into a kiss. The longing I had felt for so long vanished, and was replaced with that familiar wanting I had when I was around him. My arms automatically reached up to his neck, and his hands traveled to my back, warming me under the cold air. I pulled back for a second and grinned ear to ear. "I missed you too." I breathed, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "I hate to say this," he started. "but we kind of have to go." I sighed, showing my obvious dread. He laughed and grabbed my hand, and we started off towards the sign-in. I kept as close to him as possible, never wanting to let him go again, for at last we were together, at last he was mine.