Pervy Mitch

Warning: VERY sexually suggestive. 

I mean come on, look at the title.

Author's Note: I decided to try a new writing style, and also this idea just kind of popped up out of nowhere, but I had a lot of fun writing it. It's for my more mature readers though, so read at your own risk :P

I had way too much fun with this.

~

He was bored. He was horny.

What else was new?

It was another one of those days where Mitchell Hughes regretted not having a girlfriend to rid himself of the above problems.

And today was the worst day to be feeling like that, for he had a girl sharing his home currently, a girl who unfortunately wasn't his girlfriend. 

A girl who happened to be incredibly hot.

A girl who had been making one of his little problems even worse when she arrived.

A girl whose name was Ashley.

"Mitch!" said girl called, waving her hand in front of said boy's face, who had been previously boring a hole through a blank phone screen while thinking about how to get rid of his two predicaments. 

"Huh?" was his reply, looking away from his phone to the girl who'd called his name. He met her amused yet slightly concerned eyes, which almost pulled him back into his dreamworld as soon as reality had taken him from it.

"You okay?" she giggled a bit, looking at his kind of spacey expression, with his eyes not quite focused and his mouth slightly open.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." he answered, finally able to put his thoughts aside and focus on interacting and speaking to the person before him.

"Well good, because it's breakfast time, and I'm hungry."

~~~~~~~~~~

 After breakfast, Ashley had to unpack her things for the week she was spending at his condo. 

So of course, being the "gentlemen" he was, Mitch offered to help.

He helped unpack some of her shirts and put them into his guest room drawers, while she did her toiletries and pants.

While Mitch was putting away a plain white t-shirt of Ashley's, said girl looked up from her suitcase.

"Hey, Mitch can you grab my charger from my suitcase? I'm going to go get my phone real quick because I just realized I forgot to charge it." she said before leaving the room. Mitch did as he was asked, digging through her suitcase without really looking. He came across what felt like a wire, so he briskly pulled it out, careful not to make a mess.

Yet what was on the other end wasn't a charger at all. It was a lacy black bra with a tiny black bow in the center, and it was in his hands.

It was in his hands. 

Unwillingly, as he stared at the bra in his hands and his mind formulated an image, and image of her,  in the bra smiling at him shyly from underneath him, her hands wrapped around his neck. 

He felt his face grow hot as his dream-self reached down around her back, just to-

Mitch was snapped back into reality for the second time that day just as he heard footsteps approaching. Trying to keep his face from flushing, he stuffed the cursed bra back into Ashley's suitcase and hoped she hadn't seen (little did he know she did see, but said nothing to save both of them from awful embarrassment). 

Thankfully, as he did this, the real charger decided to show itself, so Mitch grabbed that and handed it to her, turning around and claiming he had to use the bathroom. Yet as he left the room, he knew his pants felt just a bit tighter than before.

~

After cooling down after his little incident, Mitch was on the couch scrolling through his phone, determined not to zone out again in case Ashley caught him again. All day he hadn't been able to look her in the eyes, or get that cursed vision out of his head. He couldn't fix his problem like he usually did because of her being in the house, he would have to wait until she was asleep to do that. 

Mitch groaned in frustration and got up from the couch, in search of the bathroom. He walked down the hallway and once rounded the corner to where the door was, he found it cracked open slightly. He was about to take another step forward, but the sight that met his eyes kept him glued to the floor.

There, in the mirror, was Ashley, drying off her hair. And on her body was that fucking bra Mitch really wanted to tear into a million pieces and touch at the same time. 

He had to blink a few times to see if it was real, and not a vision he was having. But sure enough, that was actually her wearing it, reaching her arms back into the towel and giving him a very full view.

All it took was for Ashley to remove the towel, for him to see her bangs laying sexily across her face, one hand ruffling them back into position, and the other holding the towel at her hip. And with that, Mitch's pants shrunk about ten times too small, snapping him into reality for the umpteenth time today, and he bolted out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day, Mitch found himself not only unable to look Ashley in the eye, but solely unable to look at her at all. For whenever he did, his mind forced him to undress her, and he saw her in her bra, instead of the black top she was actually wearing.

So instead, whenever he talked to her, he always had to look at his phone while he talked. He knew it was rude and douchey, but what other choice did he have?

Later that evening, after they had eaten dinner, Mitch had gotten at least some control over his perverted, hungry mind, and was finally able to actually look at Ashley again. 

The short rest of their day was normal- laughing, talking, goofing around. Ashley sat down on the couch, watching a rerun of Supernatural. Mitch sat down beside her, asking why she loved the show so much.

He soon regretted it and she went into a little rant as to why she was so obsessed with it, and Mitch found himself oddly interested in the topic, giving his own little interjections and opinions.

About two hours later, he found himself watching more of the show, getting more interested in the characters. Yet when he looked over to make a comment to Ashley, he found her sound asleep, laying peacefully against the arm of the couch. He couldn't help a small smile off his face upon seeing her lay there so...cutely. He was relieved to find innocent way she was laying hadn't sparked any...other feelings toward her again. So, feeling tired, he too lay down, watching the screen, thinking it was going to be a long week. But maybe, just maybe, it'd be worth it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Mitch woke up, surprised to find he'd fallen asleep on the couch. Yet the memories came back quickly and he realized how he'd gotten there. Looking over to see if Ashley was still asleep there, he saw her, laying there next to him.

Except, well, she wasn't laying the same way.

This time she was stretched out a bit, her back slightly arced and she was laying half on her side, half on her back. One hand was reached up behind her head, elbow bent so that she cradled her scalp, and the other rested on her chest, yet it had dragged up her loose white t-shirt she'd changed into last night, giving perfect exposure to half her chest.

Immediately Mitch felt his ears and neck grow warm, and a familiar tightening of his pants as all hope of having a good week left him.

He really hated that bra.

~