The First Visit

This one-shot takes place at Mitch's condo, supposedly in Los Angeles, where Ashley is staying until she moves there. This one, like the last is more intimate (meaning they make out). 

Mitch's POV:

Shit. Ashley was coming over to my condo for the first time ever in about an hour, and it was a mess. I pace back in forth hurriedly, putting away everything out of place. I clean my living room, my bedroom, my bathroom, and even get a chance to wipe off my kitchen table before I get a text. It's from Ashley, of course, and she would need me to pick her up 20 minutes late because there had been a minor delay. As much as I wanted to see her, I was thankful for that delay because it gave me time to change and shower. After I did, I realized I had about 15 minutes to get to the airport that was 20 minutes away. Not wanting to be late, I practically ran out the door,  jumped into my car, and sped off. 

Ashley's POV:

Mitch was 10 minutes late. I was sitting alone in the waiting room when I saw him walk up to me. I smiled when I saw him and stood up to hug him, with his familiar feel and smell encasing me in a world of wonder. I had missed him so much.

"Hey beautiful. Sorry I'm late, there was traffic." he apologizes into my shoulder. I accept it. He then pulls me back and gave me a brief kiss.

"Let's go." he says, and we leave.

When we get to Mitch's place, I walk in and I can see he must've cleaned this morning. It looked nice, and I was touched that he would go through such troubles for me.

"I'll take your bags." Mitch says, offering his hand.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Why, you're indubitably welcome." Mitch says in a funny voice that I recognize from when we record together. As he goes to put my bags in his room, I invite myself to sit on the couch and take my hat and sweater off. 

Mitch's POV:

I put Ashley's things by my bed and get a slight sense of deja vu. This was the third time I've had to do this, although, this time is different. Usually it was at a hotel room. This time, it was in my house. I feel a strong wave of nervousness come over me. You've got this. I tell myself, and walk into the living room, where she's waiting. I walk in just in time to see her taking off her sweater, pushing her shoulders back and chest forward, as girls often do. What they don't realize is how much of an effect it has on guys. I'm overcome with a sudden urge to kiss her, and luckily I can. I plop down on the couch next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders. I lean in and I'm about to kiss her, but I'm completely taken by surprise when Ashley kisses me. I smile into it and kiss her back. My hands automatically move to her back as I feel her nimble fingers run through my hair. We shift and I lean back against the arm of the couch, supporting both of our weights. I then move my hand down her side until I reach her thigh, which I prop up around my leg. The distance we had that seperates our bodies closes, and she laughs as she feels my boner through my pants. Oops. I blush and she laughs again, pulling back to look at me.

"I love you." she sighs, ruffling my hair and kissing my nose. I prop myself up on my elbows so I am level with her before replying.

"I love you too." I say, tucking her poof behind her ear. I kiss her again, this time a little more passionately, if possible, and we resume from where we left off, in love, without a care in the world. If this was going to happen for the three more days until she fully moved to America, I could definitely get used to it.