A MASHLEY-cal Ending

Mitch's POV 

I hastily pull the keys out of the ignition of my car, grab my bags, and rush out. I was running late, as usual, to do a livestream with Jerome, Ryan, and whoever else decided to show up. Possibly Ashley. My heart skips a beat when I think of her being there. Half of me wants her there, but the other half doesn't. Don't get me wrong, I loved being around her, she was always so fun-loving and easy to playfully tease without her getting offended. Yet every time I do livestreams with her while she's in the room, I always stutter and blush whenever she's near me.

Last time I did a livestream with her, it was the best and the worst. We played a few Hunger Games, with me controlling the mouse, and her controlling my movements. The closeness made my cheeks grow red, and even in the dim lighting, their color was apparent. Luckily, no one seemed to notice, and if thy did, they didn't say anything. That is, except for the fans. The comments were flooded with "#mashley," as was most of my Twitter feed.

I tried to play it off when Palmer made a comment saying "it was like we were made for each other." That was what started the flame in my cheeks and ears. I showed disinterest in the game, but felt a little bad in doing so seeing how much fun Ashley was having. I was such a dick to her, but it was too late for me to apologize now.

I'm so caught up in my own thoughts that I don't realize I'm just staring at the Team Crafted Mansion door until it swings open, revealing a smiling...Ashley? My heart skips a beat.

"How nice of you to swing by." she remarks, smirking at me. I wink and move past her.

"Did it already start?" I ask her, referring to the livestream that was supposed to start a half hour ago.

"No, they waited for you. Do you need me to take anything?" she says, gesturing to the reason I'm late. They should've known better than to trust me to get food. In my arms I hold a pizza box, a brown bag, and two other grocery bags along with it.

"Sure." I say casually. She swiftly moves over to me and grabs the two grocery bags off, and turns around toward the stairwell. I follow her, and we walk up to Jason's room, where we decided to have it, just like last time.

Jerome and Ryan are talking at the computer, and I can see everything is all set up.

"Oh hey, look who decided to show up." Ryan muses as Ashley and I enter the room. I roll my eyes at him and set my stuff down a desk we moved in here just for convenience. I pull up my chair, and Jerome makes us live.

"Okay..." he mumbles, setting things up to record. The stream is already filling up with people, and I look behind me and realize Ashley's not there. Before I can ask where it is she went, Jerome begins the "3, 2, 1" countdown.

"Hey everybody, Jerome here, and I am with Ryan, AKA The Godfather, AKA The Milkman, AKA The Incredibly Good Looking Gamer, and Mitch." he intros. I widen my eyes and do some waving hand motions when my name is called.

"That's right! And we are currently live over on TwitchTV/JeromeASF coming at you with a Power Livestream for Posh." Ryan takes over. I nod as he talks.

"That's right!" I agree. "This is also a charity livestream, going towards the Child's Play foundation."

"Yeah, and we will be joined by other YouTubers like AshleyMarieeGaming-" Jerome is cut off by Ashley yelling "Yeah!" in the other room. The three of us chuckle at her.

"That's Ashley in the other room, and some other people like MinecraftUniverse, or Jason, HuskyMudkipz/Quientin and his girlfriend Annie or the Vengelfe, and other people like that." he continues.

"That's right, everybody! See you there." I sign off as Jerome ends the recording. 

Ashley's POV