The Day To End

Hola. So this is a one shot from Ashley's perspective, no specific date or activity. This one is a little more "intimate", hence the PG-13 rating. Not that anyone cares. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy! I'll try and put one of these up every other day or so, but who knows? Maybe I'll replace them with a full on fan-fiction. I'll come up with some sort of schedule.

I open my eyes to a bright light coming into my window. I almost stretch, but then I remember there's someone next to me, and his strong arms are wrapped around me firmly. I smile and re-position myself to see my accomplice's face and sure enough, there he is, looking adorable as ever. I kiss his bare chest softly and gently slide off the hotel bed, careful not to wake him. I walk into the bathroom to do my daily routine. When I finish, I walk out into the bedroom to a still-sleeping Mitch. I check the time. It's almost 11:30 am. We had to be with Jerome and Adam by 12 am. Although I hated to do it, I knew I had to wake him. I knelt on the bed next to him and pull back the covers so I can see his full face. He had subconsciously pulled them up so only half his face was peeking out. He still doesn't stir. I push his hair back, lean in and peck him on the lips.

"Wake up." I sing to him. He groans and pretends to swat my hand away. I smile and attempt to shake him, but I'm stopped by his arms encasing me into them, kissing me when I land softly on the bed. He pulls away and looks into my eyes, smiling.

"You faker." I accuse him, laughing.

"Well I can't help it if I'm an amazing actor!" he says, putting emphasis on "amazing".

"Mmhmm." I say, kissing him again. This time, he takes over and I can feel his tongue down my throat. I let it happen for a while before pulling back to look at him.

"Someone's horny this morning." I muse, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hair.

He blushes a little and says, "Well I can't help it. Dammit Ashley, you're just so dang hot." I laugh and he runs his finger along my thigh.

"Well, it's going to have to wait until tonight, because we kinda have to be somewhere in about 20 minutes." I say, running my fingers through his hair.

"Can't we just cancel?" he groans, pulling me closer.

"As much as i'd like to-and you know I do, I don't think it would be worth the amount of teasing we would get from Jerome and Adam." I tell him, kissing him, just to tease. He grunts and admits defeat.

"Fine. Tonight." And we slide off the bed. We both change and as I put my shirt on, I feel his hands wrap around me and kiss my neck.

"Mitch..." I start.

"Fine...." he sighs, kissing my hair but keeping one hand on my back as he grabs up his backpack. We walk out the door and start towards Jerome and Adam's room. When we get there we set off, and Mitch and I wait for the day to end.