Chapter One

" But Mother I don't want to get married!" said Michael.

" Well I want grandkids." She said back. Nathan shook his head. They had been fighting for weeks and the princess was coming tomorrow so there was no point in fighting now.

"Marriage isn't the worst thing." Nathan said trying to convince his brother.

"You're not the one getting married."

" I'm also not getting the throne." That shut Michael up. They went backing to eating breakfast quietly. Their father then walked in.

"Great news," he said, "Princess Rosbella and Prince Ethan will be here by lunch." Their mother dropped her fork eyes wide. Then she jumped up excitedly.

"I have to tell the servants to make two rooms and get on a better dress." "Oh and Michael get dressed up, you too Nathan." She was beaming with excitement.

"Another woman in the place!" Then she left to get dressed. Michael was pale and silent when he left probably to get changed.

"Father how old are Rosebella and Ethan?" Nathan questioned.

"Rosebella is 16 same as you" He answered.

"And Ethan?"

"18 and a want you to make friends with them."

" You know I will father."

"Good" and with that he left Nathan alone in the dining hall. Nathan wonder if Rosebella and Ethan would be nice he would love some new friends. Then he when to get dressed thinking about what would happen this noon.