Chapter 16

Wait what.
Michael sat up in bed eyes wide.
Mel was going to kill their father.
While he wasn't against it he was concerned.
If his sister got caught. It would be counted as treason.
Calm down I have a plan and I'm happy you aren't against it because you are part of the plan.
Thanks for informing me sis
No problem
That was sarcastic
No shit
Michael missed his sister so much.
How's Ethan hehehehe
Shut up Mel
Boo I'm your twin tell me
Michael smiles thinking about him.
He's....great
Well it's nice to know that my future husband is great.
Micheal almost fell off his bed from that.
What the hell are you talking about!?!?

Dearest Mother and Father though that Ethan would be a good match for me so they asked the King and Queen of Roma, turns out that they said yes. Yay for me. Eternity wasn't happy and says that they might kill our parents if I don't so don't worry we have a backup plan.

Why can't I be plan a and kill them

Because Eternity I have to deal with my parents on my own and I'm only killing my father. While my mother isn't innocent she actually cares about us...somewhat......and isn't only thinking about power.

Michael couldn't believe his parents forcing Mel to marry even after everything and the fact that she obviously doesn't want to get married.
Michael pretend that most of his distaste was because he didn't like the fact that Ethan wouldn't be with him but Mel.
He was unsure about becoming King but he couldn't let his father do this to his siblings and friends. But if he became king then he could be with Ethan.

I'm in