Chapter Eight

Noon came and no one was happy about that. They still went downstairs not wanting to upset the queen. When they walked in the servants gave a basket to Michael, he took it but he obliviously didn't want to.

"Michael doesn't want to go with Bella." Ethan thought happily. He probably wants to go with you. "Stop you're being annoying." Actually I'm being truthful but they do get confused often. Ethan just rolled his eyes.

Nathan thought, "Michael doesn't want to go with Bella maybe I have a chance!" When didn't you. "She was his fiancé." Is. "Oh right." Well I say go for it. "She's his fiancé." He obviously doesn't like her I mean he kissed her brother. "Our parents are still going to force them to marry." In six months Nathan you have time. Make friends with Georgia while you're on your ride. "Why?" Umm I don't know maybe due to fact that they're best friends. Nathan smiled he would make friends with Georgia and hopefully learn more about Bella in the process.

Michael didn't want to go on a picnic with Bella. "I want to go with Ethan... I mean-" Too late I heard it and liked it. You two would make a perfect couple. "No we wouldn't" You would but you're too pessimistic to see it. "Shut up you're just as annoying as my sister was when she used her powers!" What!? Your sister's like me! "She's nothing like you" Michael's thoughts were angry now. Please tell me I've never met anyone else with my powers! "Good for you now leave me alone!"

Bella smiled, "Thank God Michael doesn't want to go with me I like his brother too much for him to like me." Ah still truthful, but seriously does no one remember the whole Michael kissing Ethan thing. "I bet Ethan does" Bella thought with a smirk on her face. No he's too busy being happy about Michael not wanting to go with you on a picnic. That just made Bella's smirk grow.

Georgia was actually excited to ride. "If only I was alone." If you were alone you couldn't make friends with Nathan. "Why would I want to?" He likes your best friend and he's really nice! "Fine I will try to make friends with Nathan but only because my friend's happiness depends on it."

Then all of them except Ethan walked to the stables to get their horses. Michael and Bella went one way to the beach and Nathan and Georgia went the other way to the trails in the woods. Ethan saw them leave then turned around and walked into the castle trying to figure out what to do. He headed for the library. He remembered the day before with Michael and Georgia in the library and smiled.