Chapter Eleven

Nathan loved his horse and riding was so much fun. "I wonder if Bella likes riding." She does. "That's great! I wonder want I should stay to Georgia." How about hi I want you to tell me about Bella because I have a massive crush I her. Nathan frowns but turns to Georgia. "Does Bella like to ride?" He inquired.  Georgia smirked, "Yes why are you interested?" Nathan bushed and looked down.

"No way! You like her!" Gasp no way.

"Maybe a little." Nathan said. If it helps you sleep at night. "Ok a lot but I don't want Georgia to know that."

He doesn't want you to know that he likes her a lot. Why?

Why? "She will tell Bella."

He thinks that you will tell Bella. Seriously. Yeah.

Georgia smiled and looked at Nathan on his horse. "I won't tell her."

Nathan looked at her then sighed and said, "Ok I like her a lot."

Georgia grinned, "Is that so?"

Nathan chuckled, "Oh shut up and let me finish." Georgia nodded. "I like her a lot but she's going to marry my brother in six months," Nathan looked at her, "What should I do?"  "

Six months Nathan you have six months."

Nathan rolled his eyes, "That's what the voice told me to d-" Nathan looked at her a question in his eyes.

Georgia raised an eyebrow, "Yes?"

"You're the voice."

Georgia just smiled and said, "It's late we should head back."

They turned their horses around and started on their way back. "Do Bella and Ethan know you can read their thoughts?" Georgia didn't say anything.

Soon they were back at the castle, Ethan waiting to greet them. When they reached him he smiled at them. Then Bella and Michael came out of the woods laughing. Both Ethan and Nathan frowned at it.

"Hi guys" Michael said smiling. "I wish I could make him laugh like that." Ethan thought. If only you knew.

"Stop it!"

Everyone turned to Nathan. "What is it Nathan?"  Michael asked his brother.

"Her!" Nathan said pointing at Georgia.

"What did she do?" Bella asked confused.

"She's the voice you hear in your head!"

Everyone's eyes widened and they all turned to Georgia.

"Is that true Georgia?" Ethan and Bella said in unison.

Georgia looked down.

Then everyone heard, Yes

Bella gasped and covered her mouth.
Ethan looked betrayed, and Michael just looked shocked.

Stop being mean to her, Nathan.

Shut up Georgia I know it's you.

I'm not Georgia, Nathan.

I'm your sister.

Mel?