Chapter Five

It was morning and the group was still not back. After what happened yesterday everyone just kept to themselves. Wells buried the two boys that died during the landing. Bellamy went into the dropship with a girl, which is a real dick move seeing as I was planning on sleeping in there. I don't know where Murphy and his minions went, but the rest of the hundred is either running around, fighting or hitting on stuff to create a melody.

I walk past the dropship only to see Wells bump into Atom. "Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" He asks gesturing towards the clothes in Wells' hands

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." He says with a slight rush to his tone. I walk closer just because I am curious as to how this will turn out.

"Smart," Atom says shortly giving him a nod. "You know, I'll take it from here. There's always a market for-" He tries to grab the clothes from Wells, but he stands his ground, and step back with the clothes still in his hands.

 "We share based on need, just like back home." He explains holding onto the clothing tighter.

Suddenly Bellamy comes out of the dropship in only his pants along with a girl dressed exactly the same, but with a bra. "You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" The girl stands on her toes to give him a kiss before walking off. I stick out my tongue showing my disgust making Bellamy roll his eyes at my reaction. "This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." He says while walking over to Wells and ripping the clothes from his grasp.

Wells tries to take it back, but Atom pushes him away. "Oh, no, no, Atom," Bellamy says signaling for Atom to stop. "You want it back? Take it." He says staring at Wells with challenging eyes.

I step in front of Wells and stare at Bellamy the exact same way he stared at Wells. "You are being a dick, Bellamy. I am not a bigger fan of Wells father then you are, but he is right about this. If we don't start taking a little control it will all turn into chaos."

Bellamy refuses to back down and therefore takes another step closer in an attempt to show some power. "What's wrong with a little chaos?" He smirks. Wells decides that enough is enough, and throws the remaining of the clothes in his hands onto the ground. A group of teens run towards the clothes and take whatever they like.

Out of nowhere, a piercing scream fills the camp making all our heads snap in its direction. Bellamy puts on a shirt before we all run towards the sound only to be met by the sight of Murphy holding a girl over some fire. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first."

Wells rush towards Murphy. "Let her go!" He says pushing Murphy to the ground. I rush towards the girl holding her up so she won't fall into the fire. 'let her go' the voice suddenly said. 'Burn her'. I immediately help her up and let go of her, because I am scared off what I might do if I hold her a second longer. 

"You can stop this," Wells tells Bellamy out of breath.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." He says with a proud smirk. 

Suddenly Murphy slams his fist into Wells' face. Wells stumbles back a little, but manage to stay on his feet. Murphy sends another hit into his stomach and tries to go for the head, but Wells block his punch and sends one into Murphy's stomach instead. People are cheering for them to fight. Wells hits Murphy in the face making him fall to the ground, but he is quick on his feet again, and run straight into Wells, throwing him onto his shoulder, and then into the ground. Murphy gives him two punches, but Wells manages to turn them around. He gives three solid punches, and Murphy lays still for a moment making Wells get of him. "Don't you see you can't control this?" I don't care what he is saying, because all I manage to do is stare at Murphy laying there silently on the ground.

However seconds later I see him take out his knife and jump up. "You're dead." He says his face filled with blood from Wells punches.

"Stop," I yell stepping in between them. "This is not solving anything. Bellamy, don't you see that it can't go on like this?" I am no fan of Wells, but sometimes he has a good point. There is no reason to fight.

"Step aside, sunshine," Murphy says to me clearly still mad. He is jumping slightly up and down from adrenaline, and I know he won't give up this fight easily.

"Okay, wait," Bellamy says stepping in between them like me. He takes out his own knife and throws it in front of Wells. "At least now it's a fair fight." I glare at him not going to step aside. He understands that there is no way he can make me walk away, so he throws me over his shoulder, and takes a few steps back, letting them fight. He puts me down, but still holds me back.

Wells stare at the knife, and Murphy looks at the scene with a smile. Wells finally picks up the knife, and they both start circling each other. Murphy tries to take a swing at Wells, but he jumps away just in time. This time Wells tries, but Murphy ducks, but take the opportunity to cut his arm. Wells hisses in pain but tries to ignore it. "This is for my father!" Murphy yells trying to cut him again, but Wells manage to somehow turn Murphy around and press the knife to his throat. "Drop it!"

"Stop!" I scream when I see the fright in Murphy's eyes. "Let him go!" I struggle in Bellamy's grip, but he won't let me go. Murphy's eyes meet mine, and with that I know he is scared.

Thankfully Clarke appears yelling for Wells to let him go, which he of course does, but not before he throws him to the ground. Murphy gets back up and runs towards Wells, but Bellamy holds him back finally letting go of me. "Hey! Enough, Murphy." Once his eyes land on Octavia he forgets about Murphy and hurries to her side. "Octavia. Are you all right?" He asks clearly concerned. "Yeah." She answers limping into his arms. "Where's the food?" He asks.

Finn sits down on a rock while Bellamy looks at everyone around for an answer. That's when I notice that there is one person missing. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather," Finn says.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asks confused.