Chapter 9: Step 1-Reconcile (5)

"Ayato, wait hold up!" She shouted at him, yet he remained ignoring her shouts. He was caught with his emotion, especially when one of his brothers or half brothers caught behind his back.

"Ayato Sakamaki stop! You're hurting me!" She slapped him, makimg him stop and looked at her. He grabbed her collar, and glared as he lock his eyes with her

"Who do you think you can kiss another guy beside me?"

"Wh-what are you talking about? I'm not your girlfriend"

"But you're mine! Your whole thing belongs to me and only me, not even my brothers can touch you" he shouted, making the girl scared a little bit about his behaviour, not only Ruki has shouted at her like this. While she thought about that, Ayato finally loosen his grip, instead he turned to hug her, surprising Yui.

"I'm...not going to apologize, but please...just don't do that ever again" he whispered at her ear, making the blonde's face shivered.

"Just forget what i said, come on Yours Truly is hungry" as he took her to grab his favorite food, he spent his time with her exploring the carnival. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As the two has fun together, they spent their time without a care in the world. Yui was happy, that it has been a long time since she spent this time filled with happiness. She somehow felt at ease when she was with him, why?

My Runaway Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें