Chapter 16: It's Time

"Will you go out with me?" The words runged through Yui's mind. She was surprised to know that Ruki, the person who have been taking care of her is confessing his feelings.

"Ruki...i'm sorry, but i just can't get over him yet" she had her head bowed, with a frown on her lips. She felt guilty, but her heart still wants to be with him, even though he doesn't love her anymore.

"I know that, but can we at least try?"he pleaded, holding her chin up to his eyes while holding both of her hands.

"Ruki.."

"Please.."he gripped her hands, but not too tight. She smiled sadly at him, and her answer is still the same.

"I'm sorry but i can't"

"But why? He broke you, he has never been with you! Why can't you let him go?"he almost wrnt out of anger, desprate wanting to be with her, but Yui's heart remained faithful to Ayato.

"Because i love him and that's what matter the most" he stayed silent, hearing her reply. His heart felt a little bit a pang, but he understood.

"If your love really is that deep, then i give, but my feelings for you is still the same"he smiled, not a sad one, but a supporting one.

"Thank you so much Ruki"she gave him a hug, and he hugged her back.

-•-

"What's...wrong...Ayato?...Tired...?" Azusa was barely holding his strength when he charged at them one by one. The remaining brothers, Ayato, Subaru, Shu, and Laito who are exhausted from the dodging. The knife is made from pure silver and if one of them ouches it, they'll end up just like Kanato.

"The hell!" Ayato charged at him, trying to find his weak spot but failed when his cheek got a tiny scratch from the knife. It stings, but that's not going to stop him.

"There're...only...the...four...of..you..left"

"The hell with that" Subaru charged at him, trying to punch him, but also fell to the ground with a thud.

"Alright...then..." Azusa went charging to the brothers. When he was about to stab Ayato, Laito went to Azusa and manage to protect Ayato from getting stabbed. Instead, he got himself, on his stomach.

"LAITO!"Ayato went to his side, crouching to him.

"Idiot, don't come near me...go back so you get to see Yui, she needs you. Don't do stupid things, Ayato" then he disappeared. Ayato had to hold up his almost tears, he clenched his fist before charging at Azusa. He was so fast, it caught Azusa off guard. He hit him on the cheek, causing Azusa to cough a bit of blood. This certainly made him go madder, since he is a masochist. He laughed hard, making the brothers showed disgust at him. 

"Shu, Subaru, let's get out of here!" the three of them went to charged at him at once, now on their hands, they have a sword, which they found just at the corner.

"Come...and..get me..." Azusa said, before charging at them again.

-.-

"Looks like the competition is getting tough here" Oliver, Yui's uncle said as he took his tenth glass of whiskey. He and Karl are relaxing by the monitor, eating snacks and drinking their whiskey. Louis, Yui's father has been walking by the room, frantic about it. He was thinking, if Ayato fails this, does that mean Yui will hate him for the rest of her life? Thinking like that just makes him regretting his decisions on this. Good thing Miyuki wasn't in here, she went to Yui's instead.

"Shouldn't we end this?"he said, but Karl and Louis said one word since their eyes are focusing on the scree.

"No" Louis continued his thoughts, when Laito, feeling alright with no wounds on his stomach went inside the room.